Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Hyouzen wasn't sure about all of these fantastic things Livian was talking about, but he just assumed it had something to do with her magic. "Well...uh...that's cool. This is just a simple steam powered train. It's a heck of a lot better than the old wooden wagons they used to use." The water dragon chuckled before he noticed Livian going over to the shadow dragon and handing him money.

Jedrek blinked in pure surprise once his claws were filled with a healthy sum of gold coins. The thief was unsure what to think, but he kept up his smooth composure. "Thank you, miss, but I have no need for money. I'll be sure that the unfortunate receive this kindly gift." What he said was the truth. Theft or not, the well dressed dragon always gave a majority of his raids to charity. Jedrek stored away the gold coins before looking at the lovely dragoness again, finding her quite charming despite her odd, otherworldly apparel. "Might I ask your name, my lady?"

Hyouzen growled lightly, seeing Livian give the shadow dragon the coins, and thinking that there was treachery afoot. He walked over to the two and told Livian, "Watch out, Liv. This guy's a city-slicker. You shouldn't be handing him money for anything. He'll just keep it all for himself."

The shadow dragon chuckled as he set aside his newspaper and adjusted his monocle. "I believe you're mistaken, good sir. Your kind companion gave me this money of her own free will, and I do intend to give to the poor." He laughed some more and added, "I'm not even from the city, I live in a pleasant home by the eastern forests."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
For her, she could tell he spoke the truth. Despite the outfit, he wore it because it's a perfect camouflage to blend in among the rich folks. "My name is Livian Vandale, my mother often give money to the poor as well. Though, you shouldn't take money from rich people...is it really this bad in this society?" She said quietly between her and Jadrek.

Somehow, she trusts him much more than Hyouzen. But, that's because Bounty Hunters wanted her. She met a few occasional thieves in her life; some where afraid of her...due to her wanted posters. While a few were shy to say anything near her. Though, there hardly any thieves in her world because many of the people were given food, love, shelter. It sudden has given them hope.

It hasn't changed for her...she's still considered a monster. Even though she's a princess, they wouldn't have their children near her even the problem was already resolved. "I even go through parties as well. But I'm always alone without anybody to dance with." She fiddled her finger. "My father, was glad noone would steal his princess away. Says he'll beat them up if they ever did try to snatch me." She giggled at remembering that response.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jedrek eyed Livian oddly, before thinking to himself, Must be a magic caster or a psychic. I wonder if she's reading my thoughts now. The shadow dragon then smiled towards her and replied, "Well, let's just say that some of the upper class are obsessed with amassing as much wealth as they can, rather than helping their fellow man." The shadow dragon then laughed softly with her when she mentioned her father, "Well, fathers are naturally protective, but I imagine you're old enough to make your own decisions now. If you wish to dance with someone, then take their hand." The debonair dragon then blushed ever so slightly and gave his name to her, "Oh, pardon my rudeness, I'm Jedrek Ryu. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Vandale." He then lifted her hand up gently and kissed her hand, wishing to show his respect to the dragoness.

Hyouzen was getting a little upset, partially because he hated fancy characters like Jedrek, but he was also jealous that the shadow dragon was stealing Livian's attention away from him. "Humph, so you don't deny that you're a thief? Livian, you shouldn't talk to this guy. He'll smooth-talk you with pretty words and then take everything you've got." He had seen Jedrek's type before, the gentleman thief. They dress nobly and flamboyantly steal from the rich, but the water dragon only saw them as well polished leeches.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
She giggled, of course she is. "It's okay, I would be sorry to intrude to your reading. I hope you don't think all royal status are self-centered." Livian blushed as she shyly thought about dancing with another person, a pain of guilt built around her as she thought about him dancing with her. The princess hasn't thought about that. Though, she wouldn't want to be selfish.

Just as he kissed the palm of her hand. Livian's own heart beated like a drum, hoping the dragon wouldn't hear it. It was a first that any guy would done for her. Let alone being thrown by rocks by a little boy-...something she wanted to get her mind off of that bothered her through the years. "I...just wished people wouldn't see me as the way I am back then." she smiled sadly at him with a slight tear dripping from her cheeks.

Kaze is feeling uncomfortable. He couldn't get a decent sleep, he felt bothered by his daughter being somewhere taking as much time she could to come here. It didn't take him much long to get back home.

"Where is my daughter?" He growled to himself, he didn't feel like making love to his wife though they slept together naked. He spent his time worrying about his little princess's safety.

He prayed to the Heavens above. That the Lord grant her the power to defend herself.

Foria leaned against the table, the family are worried about this lil dragon of their sibling. Noone was out there trying to speed this meeting up. Afterall it's the King and the Queen's anniversary together. They are about to spend a party just nearly everyone. If only they knew about the dragon's whereabouts this wouldn't be a problem.

In her canine form, she thought of someone who might know where she is. Though she has to find him to find her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hyouzen grumbled, and realized that he was being outright ignored by Livian as he went to take a seat. The water dragon made sure to keep a good eye on the two. Humph, fine. She can spend all her time with Mr. Pretty Boy over there, but as soon as she doesn't have any more money, he'll disappear. Man, if I had any proof of any of his thefts, I'd... His frustrated thoughts continued as he stared daggers at Jedrek.

Jedrek ignored the stink eye from Hyouzen and smiled back at Livian, telling her, "Though I don't know what happened in your past, I can say that you're one of the sweetest ladies I've ever come across. Anyone who doesn't show respect to a kindly soul such as yours is nothing but filthy scum." He gently gasped her hand and stroked it gently with his smooth claws to try and reassure her. "Don't let yourself be tied down to the past. It cannot be changed, but there is always hope with the future." The shadow dragon looked into Livian's eyes, and started to think about what it would be like if they could dance together right now.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
She closed her eyes knowingenuity she wouldn't have to hide in her human form. Livian's human-like body became more dragon. Though oddly enough she has violet fur on her back and first end at the part of her nose. The rest of her body is mostly white unlike the two males. Hers is at the arms, and the legs. Though her snout isn't stout long; it is slightly smaller with a bit of roundness.

The young dragoness continued to flush. She felted butterflies has swarmed inside her stomach. "This is my true form now...but my wings companion Gairunn and Sasuna. Were part of my life, I used to have a weak heart too." The windragon trembled a little. "It costed my life to die. If it weren't for my revival Gairunn would've taken over my body if things continued between us."

"He's now my younger brother, I'm glad he has reborn again."

The wild canine peered at her home one last time, shifting her arm as she waited for her friend to arrive.

A striped hyena bandit appeared before her abit lanky with a awkward glasses. Crazily insane Soljowl, and he gave a mocking bow at her stance. Foria shoved him; barely even pushed him despite him being skinny. "How the hell are you?" She grinned at her friend.

"Not bad ate a dead cat carcass that I saw laying around." He joked hoping he would gross her out.

Apparently he did, moving just a couple of feet away from him. "I'm just messing!" Soljowl cracked up. "Just ate a dead lizardman."

Foria sighed. Wondering why she even hang out with such a creepy ass guy. "I needed your help on finding my brother-in-law's sister, not me knowing what you had for breckfest."

"Oh," The zebra striped canine inquired.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jedrek nodded though he didn't know about all of the details Livian was describing. He was certain about one thing, however. "Ah, you've become even more beautiful, Miss Vandale. It's an honor to see your true self."

Ugh, Mr. Monocle is so full of himself. Hyouzen looked over at Livian's true form and couldn't help, but agree with Jedrek. She was quite gorgeous. Her milky white scale were smoother than any dragon's he's seen before and the violet fur across her back and snout seemed absolutely silky. "D-Damn...I don't know why you were hiding, but you're beautiful, Livian." The water dragon tried to stay clam as he became charmed with the dimension hopping girl.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Livian blushed by both the of dragons responses, to make one thing clear. She fiddled her reptilian paws. Almost too unsure about her answer until she finally found the words that she was looking for. "Uniquely designed dragons would be prized for collection among collectors especially there are abundant of illegal races that secretly capture dragons as figures. There are also times I don't mind assumming in human form."

It does seemed she's more attracted to Jadrek, as she sat very close to him. The young windragon felt secure when she stayed close to him; maybe because he resembled her father's coloration. "No offense if I say this to you Jadrek sir, but you look like my father. Just very handsome..." Livian smiled in a very sincere mannered.

"Are you sure she would be here, Soljowl?"

"Yep, my stolen goods never turned me down. We're at the very place she will arrived." The wild hyena never gave his doubts.

Foria started to ponder. There were papers old magicians wiped out by undescrible killings. "Good, oddly enough...all the old men in this town were murdered. No traces were left except blood."

Crossing his arms he did find it strange of how all the guys were killed around the same time and second. "Hmm, more likely it has something to do with this Livi."

"Livian." Foria corrected him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No offense taken, my dear." Jedrek blushed a little from compliment before he regained his debonair tone and told her, "Thank you for your kind words." The shadow dragon allowed his tail to wag slightly, before explaining to her, "Hmmm, I'm not sure about the full workings of your world, but I don't think you need to worry about being kidnapped just to be used as a figure."

"Yeah, worst thing you have to worry about are thieves." Hyouzen was speaking to Livian, but he seemed to be accusing Jedrek, still wary of the gentleman thief.

"Really, I could have sworn the worst thing a young lady had to worry about were ruffians." Jedrek smirked towards Hyouzen, seeming to counter his insult with one of his own. After a quick chuckle, the shadow dragon looked over to Livian and asked her, "Anyways, might I ask where you're heading?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I guess you never been in space before." Livian had her tail twirling a bit. "It's a very vast, like an ocean but with stars, moons, and other planets. There's different species of every sizes and sometimes they have space platforms with highly advance technology." Suddenly creating an image out of her mind as she showed it to the two bulk males. It almost looked like a hologram; it is actually clearer. The building/ship with a huge glass material floated, just like a jellyfish. In there were buildings and people doing stuff like they normal people do. Then she disperse the moving picture.

"Me and Hyouzen, are going to Shibuya." Livian really wanted Jadrek to come along, even though he steal stuff. Atleast, he's helping a good cause.

Soljowl came back to Foria, there were officers checking out the place. But he played detective on them; showing fake legal documents so he could investigate(and able to steal all the important valuables)."Well their apprentices got killed not too far from their house. Only they were hidden well with untraceable scents that even dogs are useless."

"How can you tell? Your a dog too." Her eyebrow lifted somewhat.

"I'm better than a bloodhound, if I see a dead person I eat it up, let nothing go to waste." Soljowl made a toothly grinned.

Foria gave an utter shudder, trying to ignore the question if ate the victim or even eat dragons. "Do you know who did it?"

"They're is a undectable wretched mana smell. Something I'm not familiar with...but, this is a guess. It could be the ancients."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)