Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
"Aw, why are you getting all nervous? You're not on any wanted posted I've ever seen, cutie." Hyouzen laughs softly, finding her nervousness adorable. "C'mon, you seem like you're not from around here. I'd feel guilty if left you alone out here in the middle of nowhere."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Livian stopped herself. "Well I guess...but your a complete stranger to me. How would I know you wouldn't do something bad to me." Her voice sounded completely discarded. She remembered her father telling her not to trust anyone she doesn't know. Even though strangers want to help her there are times they wanted more than just friendship.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hyouzen chuckled a little, and told her, "You're not a child anymore, are you? You should be able to handle a stranger." The water dragon then thought for a moment and handed her his pocket watch, telling her, "Tell you what. That's my most valuable possession, my old man's pocket watch. You can keep it until I help you find a way home."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The young dragon stiffen, but she noticed the other dragon giving her an old watch. Curiously she held the thing close to her as if she were holding a precious ornament. She felt something that made her feel dismissive. Though the feeling passed. "I'm sorry for being judgemental..." she apologized.

Kaze's ears began to twitch. Something doesn't seem right. He growled under his breath. The Necrom King felted uneasy.

Linvar his bride, assortress, and his queen sensed something perturbed her guardian. "Kaze?" She questioned lightly at her dear husband's worryness. The rabbit seemed very young but in truth she became immortal when death claimed her and revived as angel. Their five young children along with two of their adults(oldest sons) keeping watch of their siblings and their own. While Livian's triplet brothers stayed as they watched their parents in silence. It wasn't quieted for long as the leaned skinny punk dressed dragon spoke. "Dad I do think that Livian can handle herself. She's a powerful dragon just like you."

Roark deathly glared at his younger brother Felic. He didn't needed to be reminded that his father and his pathetic young sister played in top strength in his family. Like every power hungry sons he wanted to be the top. He is glad that his wife is busy out nuitering their offspring.

"She is...young and vulnerable." Kaze snarls at him, behaving like an overly protective father would do.

"Kaze, please be patient...it has only been 10 minutes, she might be delayed for probably 1 or 2 days."

"And what if she hasn't come by then?" Kaze raised his voice but had his shoulders relaxed. "You're right, Livian is probably taking her time."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It's okay. You're not from around here, can't blame you for being a little wary." Hyouzen grinned a little, before he told her, "Anyways, I'll go see the train schedule real quick." He looked over to an old worn sign hanging by the ticket booth and smiled. "Hmmm, well there's a train coming in about ten minutes that goes through Shibuya. There might be a few magic casters there that can help restore your powers." He looked back towards her and wagged his tail lightly. "By the way, the name's Hyouzen. What shall I call you, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Livian." She said simply. She didn't tell her full name, although what harm can he bring when he's trying hard to make her feel he has no other intentions. "Livian Vandale." that was all she could say. The winged reptile didn't say anything about being a princess from another world. She doesn't considered as one...all her life she had been called a monster.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah, that's a pretty name." Hyouzen nodded before he heard another train starting to approach the station. "Hmmm, sounds like our ride is almost here. I'll get us a couple of tickets." The bounty hunter groaned silently, not exactly having a whole lot of money for tickets, but he didn't want to stowaway on it and be seen as a criminal by Livian. The water dragon quickly returned with their tickets and handed on to the dragoness. "There ya are. Let's get on." He smiled pleasantly towards her as he stepped aside to let her board first.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As they got on board, Livian noticed there's something wrong and felt guity of having the poor dragon pay for her travel. "You could've ask me to provide more money; I carried some triligon, copper, silver, gold, krontite, and some variety of unique currancy from other worlds."

Her head speculated the whole room, like a child being on their first train. She been through alot of transports but she's easily excited.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh, I appreciate the offer, but you might need that money to pay a spell-caster to help you. Besides, I'm sure I can find some work in this next town." Hyouzen chuckled confidently as he entered the train car with Livian and had a look around.

It was a pleasant train car with wood paneling and some cushy red seats. Not many in the cozy train car, with just an slumbering, old badger riding near the front, and a ebony dragon riding near the back.

The debonair shadow dragon looked through his monocle at the scrubby looking water dragon and the oddly dressed dragoness enter the train car. Jedrek raised his newspaper and started to read again. That brute looks like he barely has a penny to his name, but the lass...ah, I'm sure she could spare a few gold dollars.

Hyouzen looked at the well dressed shadow dragon and grunted, not liking "fancy pants" characters like him as he walked to the other side of the car. He then turned to Livian and noticed the excitement in her eyes. "Heh, well someone's excited. Is this your first train ride, Livian?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No, I've been in many variety of trains. All of them have different levels of speed, movement, instruments, designs, and technology. But, I even ride on a train that can even go across water or visit across planets." Livian is really beyond this world, it's as if she was talking crazy. But she had been outside of the universe before and know what it's like.

Though as if she could read his mind. Livian sat next to Jedrek and offered her gold coins. "Here you go sir." she smiled innocently. The dark dragon reminded her of her father...and he looked handsome then one can comprehend. There is a hint of her cheeks showing a blush. Exceedingly charming as a prince. She is a princess...yet, it panged her that she would be one.

Livian returned to her seat, she had a really charming lifestyle back at home. Nobody is ever poor in the world of Goung Soueng. She could've given her him food, but she didn't dare to ask what he would do with coins. Being a princess is really hard on her, especially there one girl she recalled tried to impersonate her and killed people from villages. All because of revenge on her father and mother.

Her father thought she could be protected if she stayed home most of her life. Yet her family insisted she would grow up and eventually she be grow fond of the outside world. And there she is, not even homesick. Deep down, Kaze cared about her safety. And knew the dangers outside. She had gotten herself killed once. But she has grown powerful from each passing month.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)