Join our server on Discord

Worst personal gaming moments.
Bowser's Inside Story was so awesome! XD Well, except the final boss, he was so pathetically easy. *lol*

Back on topic, I'm going to add Double Dragon 2's platforming sections to the list. It's a really fun beat em' up with epic music on the NES, but damn, these two guys can't really jump that well. The jumping puzzle in the Mansion level is impossible, and considering you only get a few lives and no continues in this game, it's a real disheartening way to lose because they couldn't get the jumping controls right.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bowser inside story? I heard is not bad...
I dont remember how long ago it was... but just for time reference.... FFX was the newest one.
one summer myself and one of my closest friends ( more like a brother from another mother) spent the whole damn summer levelling up and getting people their ultimate weapons... got to the final boss... and the damn game froze!
... tried it thrice more.... every time it froze at the SAME scene!
.... i was PISSED!
"You must first Die...to be Reborn."-Me
Sand of Destruction

Again, the text isn't as long winded as Golden Sun. But it's still freaking LONG, luckily you can skip their text just by pressing x. All the voices are fairly well done except for the main girl protaginst(sorry spelling) and few times the main character sounded too...wimpy.

Anyways the upsides of this game is pretty good battle performance. In there you given many increasing attack combinations for your party. Or making the right descisions for it. And I LOVE Taupi he's an epic fighting teddy bear!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It took me 16 years to beat Alex Kidd in Miracle World...
Dead Space 2

-Playing on Hardcore Mode

Seeing it was my first attempt at playing Hardcore mode and getting through the first few chapters with no problem I thought to myself that I should use just 1 save somewhere after all the boring walking around. So I did! Saved right before I got my suit.

After many chapters ahead, I started clearing through all the parts I knew would be quite difficult and dangerous, which they were... but luckily survive the horrible onslaught of necromorphs. I came to the part where you first fight the brute while Eli and Stross were up on the catwalk dealing with slashers. I had saved before that point because I was a little nervous on how hard he would be to kill. Sadly... I beat him in 10 seconds... wasted a save.

THEN!... A little further on, after switching to the 2nd disc, I felt that I should save so I have a fresh start on the 2nd disc. The moment I saved and I dunno why, but I kinda just skipped the message so fast that I only had 1 save left and used it there right at the beginning of the 2nd disc on Chapter 7 or 8. I thought to myself, "...Shit! Have to play the rest of this game with no saves and deaths?! MOTHER--!" So I continued on...

Now... from this point, I was being as careful as possible and spending my credits on health and ammo only. Plasma cutter I think was fully upgraded, along with my rig and Zealot force gun (very very helpful). I had 2 or 3 close death encounters, but luckily survived...

I was feeling good getting through all the annoying as encounters and crap... till I came to the point where I went into 0g gravity through the waste disposal bay, right where the jerk turns on the spinning blades and crap. I knew what I had to do and I got through it many times before. I just had to line myself up and slowly move on through.............but.... I guess I just wasn't in the right spot seeing that my arm was clipped by the spinning blade, taking my arm off and watching the rest of the body float into the other blades, killing me.... I... was stunned...

Funny how the game throws all these tough, dangerous and strong enemies, but the only thing that can kill me at times, is the environment... Ugh....

Tip for those trying to play on Hardcore...

-Use only Plasma Cutter and Force Gun
-Upgrade Force Gun more than Plasma Cutter till you max it out.
-Upgrade Rig when your close to maxing out weapon upgrades.
-Don't bother upgrading the oxygen supply till later.
-Don't get rid of stasis packs, they are a lot helpful then some may think.
-Choose the 3 saves wisely!!!
-Don't Rush yourself to beat the game!
-Don't go for achievements or trophies during Hardcore gameplay

Guess that's all I could give ya for now.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
me im useally very awsome at games but there was this one time WITH THIS ONE NOOB on halo reach the game that i most rock at who was on my team and he was like high pitch voice all the time on the mic he probes about 9yr and me 15yr so i have not much patience he was saying stuff like "hey hey you there gimmie that DMR are you ignoreing me you know its rude to avoide someone when there talking to you". then theres "hey you got an energry sword gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie" for 5 god dam minutes untill i shouted down the mic at the top of my voice SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SQUEICKY TWAT I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU AND CRUSH FOR FUCKING MISSRABLE EXCUSE FOR YOUR SHITTY EXSISTENCE IN THIS FUCKING CRAP WORLD BITCH befor totally energy sword assainateing him and getting shot by other teams sniper in my rage before lobbing my countroller acrross the room so hard that it smashed agenst the wall and broke after that all i could hear was crying on the mic and i smiled but that was a preety shit game for me.

p.s just for future notice i never useally shout at little kids like that or swear that extensivly but i was having a really bad day i was bored of all my games getting rapped and patheticly teabagged by enemys all day and that one anyoying kid tipped me over the edge and in the end i felt bad

also there was this time in runescape where i had the best of everything and died and just when i was about to get to my gravestone to get my stuff agen it dissapered... i have never played runescape since.

also on a game that most you probs dont know called sherwood dungeon i joined a clan which was the most powerfull clan in the game and i got really far in it it was my job to defend the clan base room even when no one was there and i kept this up for months when one day someone came here and i did my useally thing please leave this room unless you want to join and they told me that the clan i had just mentioned had died now i had no idea and i had been graurding that room after it had died and that pissed me off so being the last member of the clan i decided i would continue to look after it till i could rebuild the clan and i killed these ppl meny times before they left any way i defended the room untill one day some ppl where allready in it and they where from some other clan and as i walked other too them i recognised them as being from the same clan that died and so i talked to them and they dident remember me after all i had done for the clan and after they finally did they explained to me the situation that in fact the clan did not die it was renamed, givin a new room and had a new owner but no one thought it would be nice to tell the guard and so this pushed me other the edge it wasent bad enough that i had defended the room when there was no point but then it turns out i was betrayed so i did my best to kill them all then made my own clan and went to war with them (no one won) we actully foght for 24hs and no one won i was fighting the leader and my members fighting the other members and eventully i left the game and swore one day i would return at lvl 100 (currently 50) and thatw as that never been on since thatw as preety much my worst online gaming expirence of my life
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds