Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 12
Well, like Chibikamemon and Jijimon in some episodes, she must be inside the Xros Loader...
Awesome episode, some really cool stuff (Nene in action, Cyberdramon, Blastmon was hilarious) and a promising follow up next week.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Quote:Well, like Chibikamemon and Jijimon in some episodes, she must be inside the Xros Loader...

Oh man, oh man. I can only imagine what's going on in there with all the other guys.

Thought Bubble: *Shows Bastemon taking a nap and everyone else playing checkers*

DMX: My imagination has dwindled with the years.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ha ha ha. Now try to figure what's she's dreaming. It should be easy. And they can't have everyone out at once. What about Knightmon.
Thought Bubble: *Shows Knightmon polishing his sword*

Knightmon: Shiny shiny shiny shiny~! *Singing along with chorus of Chessmons or whatever they are called now*

Be he likes to keep his equipment all neat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very clever. But I think you missed Bastemon.
What I honestly missed about Bastemon is asking the DaD if she'd be the type to be a cute attention whore or a sexy dominating harem girl. She'd fit both in my opinion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Second. Like a Tsundere. Only slightly different.
(10-17-2010 02:07 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: What I honestly missed about Bastemon is asking the DaD if she'd be the type to be a cute attention whore or a sexy dominating harem girl. She'd fit both in my opinion.

I'd say neither, she'd fall asleep halfway through the intercourse.

I'd dozed off Digimon Xros at about episode 10, but i've gotten back on track and it's gotten very interesting. Also didn't know that Jijimon went with them, i thought he stayed behind.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Babamon? The old-hag thing? I must be blind, lol. Never seen it in this one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad