Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 12
Sand Zone. Tons of stuff in this episode. Let's wait after all this time.
Tuesday. Subs come out on around Wednesday, maybe Thursday.

If you want to get good updates, Follow Ryuu-Rogue on Twitter.
http://www.twitter.com/Ryuu_Rogue
Welcome back, Xros Wars! We're back to business, folks.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Commentary:
The episode was great...the Sand Zone was kinda like an Indiana Jones sorta episode, complete with mine cart, rolling rock of death, and hidden tomb of mystery. Revolvmon was cool, and the mysterious quiet girl got to play finally, sending out her yellow jet fighter mon. Magnangemon was used as a digimemory...and some were gained. Four new ones were gained, Veemon and Patamon among them. Dorulumon took up most of the minecart. All and All, a pretty good episode. Next eppy, that evolution of Beelzeemon shows up and causes trouble. The Xros Heart Digimon are taken control of and are set against Taiki and company. Hopefully, Taiki can defend against claws, bunny ears, AND microphones!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I gotta give Blastmon the award for the most hilarious stupid villain ever.

*Flashback to the end of the episode*

Kiriha: Go, Cyberdramon.

Cyberdramon: *Undiscernable roaring, hugs Blastmon with his ribs*

Blastmon: I'm being hugged, does this mean... *Light of an explosion starts appearing* you love me?! *Boom*

Oh man, I laughed so loud.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
XD I loved that scene... so much.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Blastmon made me laugh so much. xD With that scene and then him smackin' into the wall.
Akari and her oiroke appeal also made me laugh.

Seriously, that was THE most random thing that happened in the show for me. Blush

Yes, we're back. This season will be long. You know, with all the breaks and all. At least it's a full year.

The map screen is just hilarious. Ha ha.

That's why they stay in the Xros Loader. They can't stand the digital field thing.

Sand Zone was once a big famous zone. And... is that a Beelzewomon statue? Please let it be so people say. Also Digis in cloaks.

Hey, it's Scorpiomon. Or not. SkullScorpiomon in the US actually.

It's Blastmon. And he has the Infinity Gauntlet. ...Or would that be all the Chaos Emeralds. I figure the second joke makes more sense to most here.

There's Revolmon. And they sunk in the water. Because Dorulumon and Balistamon are very heavy.

While a fart is... Hey, the door has a thing for Akari. I bet it would have worked if Taiki tried too. Ha ha.

While the opening plays, I'll say some stuff about the stuff we should get soon like: More Xroses. Some using Cutemon and Dondokomon. Hooray!

BigMameon. I'd try to sing but I can't so I won't.

Best plan ever. Hide, then break it.

Blastmon may not be the smart one of the group. Not at all.

Hey, it's the other Digimemory. Holy (Magna) Angemon. Cool.
No complaining about how it's used please.

It's Pharaohmon. Awesome.

Sparrowmon! And Monitarmon's move. It is Ninja like.

Of course it was a test. It's always like that. Pretty much a trope.

Code Crown and 4 more memories. Name them all.

The Monitarmon saw it all. Sounds like a meme. SNK, try that idea for a pic.

It's Cyberdramon! Very scary him this time.

Ha ha. Love? Blastmon really is'nt the smart one. He's the tough one.

Next ep, Ba'almon or Beelzemon as he seems to be changes sides and we see EBEmon and Lillithmon. So hooray for that.

Hopefully next week is an episode.
Okay, that Pharaohmon door is perverted. :p

Nice homage to 01 with the Holy Angemon Digimemory. Albeit the Heaven's Gate was now nerfed on warping out targets from your sight.

Dare I say Blastmon could be Xros Wars' Etemon.. Both of them are funny, loud, narcissistic but can be hard to take down. (Being Major bosses and all.)

Yay, Nene scenes have dark and fanservicey art direction.

Next Episode:

Gasp! Two Bagura Generals in one Zone!

Oh the noes! Gang rape! >XD
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
WAIT.

Where's Bastemon?! I didn't see her! O:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad