Join our server on Discord

Who wants to...?
*Snickers from the petting*

You won't even know I'm here~!

*Pulls a very conspicuous cardboard box with large eye-holes cut into the front over himself*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*smiles as Frisk pulls the box over himself*

I don't mind, Frisk!

*grins again and gently licks Salem's neck*

So how rough can I be?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*Moans and arches my back*

As rough as you want kid. Despite Red's fears I'm very durable, so you won't have to worry about breaking lil ol me. ^.~

*Kisses and bites Maahes neck lightly*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*smiles and wraps my arms around Salem, gently pressing the small claws at the end of my fingers into her back, being careful not to puncture the skin*

Then, this should be loads of fun!

*continues to lick Salem's neck*

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*Grins and purrs*

Now now, is that the best a big strong boy like you can do? Even cuddly Frisk here is rougher than this. ^.~

*Winks and continues my light biting, rubbing Maahes groin with my hand as well*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*smiles and scratches down Salem's back*

Just testing the waters!

*holds on to Salem and rolls, placing myself on top and begins roughly groping her ample breasts*

*Moans and squirms on Maahes claws*

Ahh!~<3 That's more like it! Keep that up!

*Moans and arches my breasts into his paws*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*continues to roughly grope Salem's breasts, squeezing them as hard as I can*

I was right... This is fun!

*leans in and licks Salem's neck once before gently biting her, puncturing her neck enough to draw several drops of blood*

*Gasps and moans in slight pain*

Ahh~ Of course it's fun! Did you ever doubt me?

*Drags my nails down Maahes back and purrs*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*moans and squirms a bit*

Nnngh! Didn't doubt you- *breathes in* -for a second!

*presses my crotch against Salem's leg and continues to grope her breasts*