Join our server on Discord

Who wants to...?
*takes a few steps backwards, covering his chest with his arms*

Uh... thanks man...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
You're a lot taller than me! X3

*Is only 4 feet tall*

Tallness is good. I-

*Spots the tip of Maahes' tail and his eyes widen as if in a trance*

Imma pounce... *Pounces and plays with the fluffy tip of the lion's tail*

[Flashback to Frisk E's cub days]

Mom E Coyote: *A female toonyote dressed in nothing but a pink, frilly apron* Isn't he cute, dinky-dear?

Dad E Coyote: *A male toonyote dressed in nothing but a red fez and sporting a bubble-pipe* Sure is, sweety-poof.

Mom E: What do you suppose we'll call him?

Cub Frisk E: *Toddles around clumsily, chasing his parents' tails, before innocently grabbing their butts*

Mom E and Dad E: *Gasp and jump*

Dad E: ...What about "Frisk"?

[/Flashback]

Frisk E: *Absentmindedly gropes Maahes' butt*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*writhes away from Frisk E*

Gyaah! No touching my ass! That is a female only zone! Tail, acceptable, Ass, big no-no!

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Oh spoot, did I touch the no-no zone again? Sorry, my paw does that on it's own!

*Lifts paw up, showing that there is a bloody pentagram and a goat's head drawn onto the back of his paw with what seemed to be crayons*

It's been pretty idle lately, so I think it may have gotten possessed while I wasn't paying attention or distracted! *Coughs* I am easily distracted.

*Looks left and right shiftily*

You're a lion weather wargod of knives or something- think you can fix it? I brought a meat cleaver and everything!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*looks about uncomfortably*

You want me to... Uh...

*makes a chopping motion on his own wrist, then points at Frisk E's paw*

*Cocks his head confusedly*

Isn't that the only option?

*He asked innocently, totally oblivious.*

And it's weird that nobody else has come pouncing your new body yet! It's very pounce-able!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*From out of nowhere* Well I suppose that's my cue then hmm?

*Bursts up through the ground in her adult form* CHARLIE MURPHY! *glomps Maahes and snuggles* You know I expect royalties for you using my new body plan. ^.^

*Waves at Frisk E. Coyote* Hey Frisk, how're your parents doing?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gyaah!

*throws the meat cleaver across the room as he is glomped, then looks nervously at Salem*

H-Hi, Salem. Uh, what kind of r-royalties are you th-thinking about?

*nervously looks back at Frisk E.*

I can't cut your paw off. Sorry, but due to the pentagram that is strictly outside my jurisdiction. If you have ticked off Ma'at in the past few lifetimes, I could kill you, or capture you then eat you, but I don't think that will help...

*looks back to Salem as he is snuggled*

Oh! Oh! That won't help me at all? Oh spoot! *Waves back at Salem cheerily* Hiya Salem! X3 Mom E and Dad E are great! The post card they sent me from the toonworld sure makes me homesick though!

*Sighs longingly*

But I am on a mission! *Puffs his furry chest out and tries to look tough*

The Will of E is in my name, the will bestowed upon us by the first Toonyote, Coyot E! And by The Will of E, I am forever fated to be connected to a Roadrunner- one that escaped the Toonworld and can now only be brought back by the very handsome yours truly- And I cannot go back until I bring back that bird!

*Turns off the heroic background music*

-But I got bored of searching for him and decided to do something else. *Snickers* Can I play with you guys?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*smiles and closes his eyes as he is still being snuggled by Salem*

Mmmmm... Maahes likes snuggles...

*snaps back to reality*

Uh... that decision is really up to Salem...