Join our server on Discord

New Username, New Avatar, Limitless Possibilites
Hey guys and girls!

I used to be Duamutef, but I have made a decision to change. I examined my personality and my growth over the months that I have been here, and decided that it was time to change.

But this is not merely a change of image for me, this is a declaration of personal change! With my new name shall come a new age upon my life. The new me is no longer a slacker. I shall turn in all of my work, and pass all of my classes with the best grades I can achieve. I shall strive for excellence as opposed to lazing about at the back of the pack. My change of image represents a true physical change. When I first signed up for this forum, I had short hair, through which my ears were prominent. But, now I have an amazing mane of hair, so my friends of the opposite gender have dubbed me "(name removed due to privacy reasons) the Lion". Thus, I have adopted "Maahes" as my new image.

I have also decided to work more avidly on the three writing projects that I have already started, and start a new one for my new fursona, and a new lioness character I thought up while working in Physics. I have also decided to re-dip my toe into the ocean that is art, so If anybody has any good programs I should try, Let me know.

I just thought I would let you all know about my personal decisions for the rest of my life! If any body wants to know my real name that I removed, just shoot me a PM. After all, I consider all of you as friends!

By the way, does anybody have a cool looking drawing of a lion furry that I can adopt as my new fursona and avatar? I'm having a bit of trouble finding one.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Cool, if i find something for your new avatar i'll send it to you.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Thanks a bunch, man! Two days of searching on my behalf and I still haven't found a thing. You look for lions and you get no results, but type in fox and you have half a billion pages of results...

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
try cats, you pretty much have to run a super computer to see all the results.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Thanks for the advice! I tried that and found about 1 lion pic in an hour, and it was badly drawn. Therefore, I gave up on Google and moved over to FA, where I found hundreds of well drawn lions! So after about ten minutes of browsing, I realized that a lion's mane makes him look like he has a beard. So I set off to find a more specific bit of art. And I found it!

A wondrous artist named Jailbird had two great drawings of a lion, with hair and not a full mane, standing in a doorway (with a mug)! So now I just need to decide which version I like better!

And by the way, thanks for replying, havok! Is greatly appreciated!

No problem. Nice pic by the way, I like the mug.
The OCA
Renamon's Army