Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 10 and 11.
http://yfrog.com/20122zz3lj

(09-18-2010 02:46 PM)SnK Wrote: ...Seems some Pixiv stuff ends up in Gelbooru.
Yeah. Of course.

(09-19-2010 01:52 AM)Acceld Wrote: There's a topless version of what Unknown H posted.
And you didn't link it? Come on AD. heh heh
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/52133...ch=Digimon
Thanks. And to help, http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/52150...ch=Digimon

Edit!

Hour long eps take longer to D/L and watch. Anyway;

I like how they use chibis. That is funny.

...Wait! They gave away a 42 in. TV? On a kids show? Huh. Japan's TV industry is much different then the US one.

Recap.

Nene's hiding behind a screen with a hole and ...Kiriha's eating DigiNoir? Nene is funny.

LegoAgumon and Pandamon. I'm pretty sure they were together in a Frontier ep? Or was the the black LegoAgumon?

These PCmon talk. And have eyes. And say chess at the end of everything.
They don't talk much in the eps though.

You know, Goggles might work well underwater. I'm also sure that Takato already did that at least once?

I'm also glad ChibiKamemon could be useful since I like the guy.

First time I say, IceDevimon sucks. And of course, he's using Icemon.

And there's Bastemon. Cat-like and possibly perv-bait. Who likes her here? Raise your hands.

Kiriha. Possibly the favorite yaoi pair for Taiki. He looks more Bishounen then Zen. And fangirls who write most of these just want pretty boys together. ...They ruin everything.

And Lillithmon is an Evil Bitch. So fitting. Most we've seen of her so far.

Ba'almon should be the Fully Evo'd/Ultimate level for Beelzemon. We also need a Champion too. Since he's also in the series. We've seen the pic already.

So... Kiriha doesn't know how to deal with females? *snicker* Too easy. So far.

I just have to figure out what's funny with Kiriha and Taiki's ship launching.

Of course they ate too much. Who didn't see that.

XrosMetalGreymon is Monstrous and the BlueFlare theme are pretty much fitting. Now we need the Nene theme.

A big IceDevimon. Or as I'll call him, Giant Ass IceDevimon. Still sucks.

Ba'almon has a gun his and I still think his marital aid has a knife his in it somewhere. Or it's just a big club. They have them big enough to work like that. Why do I know this? Friend of mine. Couldn't use it but things like that can be fun conversational pieces.

And IceDevimon keeps sucking. I bet Devimon might feel embarrassed at this.

And now, with Kiriha not being able to deal with a girl. *smirk* Taiki has even more that want him. I mean will follow him.

I like the Monitormon. Can't wait to see them in action.

The goggles match Zenjirou. Color wise that is.

Poor Akari. She misses her family.

Some could try a fairy tale fic with her and Lillithmon. One with a mirror.

Cutemon carried a huge boulder? Hilarious but how.

Good thing you can't kick yourself because a battle this size is Madness. ...Or a 300 reference. Ha.

Giant Fraking penguin! And IceDevilmon still sucks. Also the attacks for Daipenmon are Blue Hawail Death and Strawberry Death. Awesomely unfitting for how he looks. And Hilarious.

It's not right if it's not Akari? Funny. Taiki has more ships then he knows what to do with.

Taiki and Zenjirou moment. If you look hard. Which some will.

Holy bleep on a bleep sandwich! That is a horrible giant demon penguin. Morgan Freeman wouldn't even say anything about it.

Lillithmon got pissed her face got cut. Of course. She is the Lust DL so you don't mess with her appearance. You see similar sometimes.

Xros4K is awesome. That is all.

Nene. Much like Lillithmon, is slightly scary but possibly hot. Who here likes one of those? Raise your hands.

Next time, Blastimon and SkullScorpimon. Last evil general to fight.

It may be Sunday and I'm giving my opinion but I'm mod here so that means you have to listen. Also, the next ep is in Oct.
Man, talk about a Xros Wars anime drought. ;/ *Looks at calendar* Geez. One more week to pass.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Really? What's the date? I've been wondering, but too lazy/shy to ask.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oct. 12th. Today is only the 4th. (My time zone.) IIRC, an hour marathon of Stitch! is gonna occupy Xros Wars' timeslot at TV Asahi this week.

So, it's back to your regular Xros Wars programming in Japan come 12th.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Good. So I don't have to make the topic yet. I was wondering about that.
Sorry if this might be off topic...

Seems most Baalmon is Beelzemon assumptions were confirmed. I guess that makes Baalmon Beelzemon's Perfect evolution/form.

Impmon's Evolution Tree is almost complete, save for the Adult/Champion form.
Yes. We really need that as he's almost done and all the others have a full line. ...Pretty much.
(10-05-2010 03:19 PM)SnK Wrote: Sorry if this might be off topic...

Seems most Baalmon is Beelzemon assumptions were confirmed. I guess that makes Baalmon Beelzemon's Perfect evolution/form.

Impmon's Evolution Tree is almost complete, save for the Adult/Champion form.

We still don't know if Ba'almon will get an actual level, so we can't assume he's Beelzebumon's perfect.
[Image: signature.png]