Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 10 and 11.
I think they premier this week so it's an hour long, with Lilithmon, Daipenmon (giant robo-penguin), Akari under a spell, Bastemon, and Shoutmon X4+.

We shall enjoy it.
After a previous week of no Xros Wars, this 1 hour special will surely fill our appetite.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It'll be like a movie almost. I plan to get a bag of Ruffles and Pepsi and enjoy this eppy.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Hell yeah, bring on a hypnotized Akari. *wink*
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I can't help but think that CloneWarrior will use this scenario to make a Request involving a threesome between the Xros Heart humans. That or Akari frenetically humping Taiki while Zenjirou watches and wanks off.

:D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-14-2010 10:46 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I can't help but think that CloneWarrior will use this scenario to make a Request involving a threesome between the Xros Heart humans. That or Akari frenetically humping Taiki while Zenjirou watches and wanks off.

:D

Just wait till you see what I'll upload next in that Xros Wars Stuff thread. :p
Oh. Beaten.

Damn.

Still, awesome. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Meh, better...Dorulumon doing Akari while Taiki is "forced" to rim his rear by Cutemon pressing down on his head while Shoutmon laughs at the sight of Cutemon doing so.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I haven't watched this yet, but dunno if this will have sinful Lilithmon fanservice in the form of her boobs bouncing in some scenes. I mean, look at Saver's Rosemon...
Those were two of the greatest Digimon episodes ever.

There is no way you cannot find MetalGreymon and the war scene at the beginning of episode 11 epic.

Plus, Bastemon and Lilithmon both make for some interesting lemon ideas...

Along with unconscious Taiki and general Zenjirou...
[Image: signature.png]