Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 10 and 11.
(09-18-2010 10:46 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: She's something else. I can't even bring myself to complain about her bust size with all that irradiating cuteness. <3

Breast size? Well, she looks 'upgraded' in 11. >Xp

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That's it. She beats Gatomon in cuteness and purrfection! <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-18-2010 09:27 AM)SnK Wrote: [Image: 64e0f9fcd09cc7684fad3a953957a5ab.jpg?915294]
Be jealous Akari, Nya.
That was one I saw on Pixiv.

(09-18-2010 10:46 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: She's something else. I can't even bring myself to complain about her bust size with all that irradiating cuteness. <3
I think she has some nice size.

Now start on your threesome pics and fics. Think about it.
If I suddenly start getting recurring fantasies involving Bastemon, I'll probably put all my current requests on hold just to write her out. I've to complete a Trade first, though. I've some free time now that I'm done with Finals for a little while, so stuff might be done faster now~
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-18-2010 01:40 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That was one I saw on Pixiv.

...Seems some Pixiv stuff ends up in Gelbooru.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
By the way, here are the character maps for the episodes:

Episode 10
Episode 11
[Image: signature.png]
There's a topless version of what Unknown H posted.
I so love that Episode 10 map...Doru hugs!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Well, while this was just two episodes glued together, I liked Bastemon, and the fact Icedevimon was just a wimp!
Not off-topic, but... Seems Beelzemon's back in Xros Wars.