Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 10 and 11.
Don't forget the size of those watermelon breasts CLEARLY SHOWN IN EPISODE 11 as Lilithmon is trying to get the Code Crown out of Akari's apparently strong fingers!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
YouTube's being an acid-peeing dick. Anyone know where I can get the immediate 10 & 11 subbed version?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not yet. Try again tomorrow. I have the sub group followed on Twitter.
Subs are out. YAY!

I just finished watching, and I loved both eps.

Bastemon was fun while Lilithmon was rather disappointing. I mean, THIS is the best plan she could come up with? At least we got another look at her boobs.

Watching Akari and Bastemon fight over Taiki's attention could be fun - IF we get to see it, that is. I'm worried that Bastemon will fade in the background like Lillymon did.

Another new form for X4. Any guesses how many more new forms there will be before we finally get X5?

Lol at what happened to IceDevimon. If I may quote TVTropes:
Quote:Ruki must have written this episode.

Ba'almon seems to have his own plans, judging by how he was spying on Lilithmon.

Seems like Nene might finally do something more than watching.

Next ep we get to see Blastmon. If that thing in the preview is him he looks stupid, so I hope it's not him.
Pretty cool eps. X4 Knight was pretty badass. It was fun seeing some bigger battles. I'm getting the feeling that Nene and Ba'almon are somehow connected...and H was right about her Black Xros Loader, which makes me even more suspisious that she may be associated with Ba'almon...and now she forces Kiriha to join. I'm assusming because he is the weaked of the two, but I'm not sure to what end...interesting stuff.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Bastemon is a cutie! And she even has the standard japanese 'nya in her phrases! Wonder what she does with the remaining third of her day though... Frenetic royal orgies?

I expected Lilithmon to be even bustier. Ah well, can't have 'em all.

Wow, gone are the days when I thought any Devimon-related thing should look badass, but here we have IceDevimon being made fun of by the writers. That's one way to make me forget how centerfold Devimon was in Adventure 01.

Haha! Ballistamon shut Shoutmon up! The irony's killing me.

Knightmon so far is my favorite ally. He's the "all-serious"-supposed party member who actually takes his role way too serious to the point it's hilarious. I love it.

And I haven't even finished watching all the parts!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yup, this 1 hour special definitely made up for the drought last week. 10 was good, but 11 really kicked things off. I loved the art direction in it; more details, heavier shadowing...The superb and the smooth animation during X4K debut. Oh, I'd like to label the art style as "serious and fan servicey." You'd probably know why. lol To me, it resembled the art style of some specific Savers episode back then... Which were also fanservicey in nature as well. Hehehehe.

Bagura Empire's Ice Devimon: When he first started to absorb those Icemons, he started to grow in size.. I thought to myself, "Hooboy, he's gonna go 01 Devimon on our heroes! Though instead of Black Gears, he gobbled up those Icemons that were loaded on steroids. That prolly explains his Popeye proportioned meat hooks." He also had an ironic licking when he was made into a frozen delight by DaiPenmon, whereas 04 Ice Devimon did the licking.

Baalmon: He seems to be snooping on the Bagura Generals, more specifically regarding their abilities. (Spying on Lilithmon on 11.) An indication that he may crave power or desire power of the beings stronger than he is. Somewhat shades of Tamers' Impmon who desired to become strong that he sold his soul to Zhuquiaomon, in order to become Beelzemon. Baalmon as well suggests more that he could be a prerequisite form to Beelzemon like Impmon, when he was seen using the Demon Lord of Gluttony's trademark sawed off shotgun.

Next episode could be more or less a bit of throwback to Adventure's Server Desert, whose boss of the area seems to be blinged up gorilla Digimon, Blastmon. lol (Etemon was also the tough guy around Server Desert back then, and a simian as well.)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
We need more Bastemon. NYAH.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-18-2010 02:17 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: We need more Bastemon. NYAH.
[Image: 64e0f9fcd09cc7684fad3a953957a5ab.jpg?915294]
Be jealous Akari, Nya.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
She's something else. I can't even bring myself to complain about her bust size with all that irradiating cuteness. <3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad