Join our server on Discord

I don't think I can take much more of this...
I went outside earlier today to hang up laundry, and my dog was off her chain. It has a spring-loaded latch, so SOMEONE had to have taken it off of her. It couldn't have just fell off. I can't prove she has anything to do with it, but I know she doesn't care about animals and she's a malicious little shit, so she may have.

Well, here's my current plan,

- get a job(not only to rub that in her face, but to finance the other parts of the plan)

- get a no contact/restraining order put on her ass to keep her from harassing me or trying to hurt my pets.(sadly nowadays, filing such a thing costs money)

- get another gun. I'm unarmed, she has two, including my old rifle, and she's stupid enough to try something with them. Either way, I'm done playing her little games. It'll take awhile to save up to get a gun, but it's on the to-do list.

- if anything should happen between now and then, drop the dime and report her actions to her Probation Officer(she's on probation for felony theft).

Then again, that last one may prove to be enough. The downside is I don't want my brother to get dragged into my personal war with his bitch. Nor do I wish to have my niece dragged into it.

Aint life a bitch?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
nawp! you're life's bitch :3 not the other way around

"Nobody is a virgin; life has screwed us all" -DJ
The problem is, you don't always get a reach around when you get screwed.
(I kind of love the original version of that quote.)
Wow... Sounds like your sister-in-law needs to have an "accident". There was once a very wise, fictional man who said: "There are few battles that cannot be won with a whack from a good, sturdy stick." (more or less, I don't remember the original quote)

Why don't you ask your brother to get her off your back? (before you try violence)
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I just received this e-mail alert from my facebook. Someone replied to a message I sent my sister-in-law well over a year ago, back before I knew how crazy she was.

This is completely unedited, ripped straight from the e-mail.

Bethany Gregory Young commented on Jennifer Herbers's wall post.

Bethany wrote:
"hmmm not far from your severe neglect of the animals you shipped me that were on their death bed.... all the bones sticking out and all the infection coming out of the nose and eyes.... oh and the sever cough... Seems like a good person to take advice from.... oh and by the way im not the only person she has sold extremely sick animals too."

What have I been saying about her all this time?

This bitch is crazy, and she's making enemies. More than just me.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan