Join our server on Discord

I don't think I can take much more of this...
My sister-in-law is at it again.

I quit working for her psychotic ass, and she didn't take it well.

To quote the texts she has been sending me:

- Fwd: i dont just care about money, this is buisness, im not like you and your dad. i like having nice things and not living in trash and cat shit. that takes

- Fwd: money. i forked up the money to loan you for that gun, now you can either fork it out, or tough it up and work it off like our deal was. i will not wai

- Fwd: t for you to try to find a job. because i know it wont happen, and i know you and wes are not good on your word. i expect either the by friday, or you

- Fwd: to decide to work it off.

- Fwd: i will pick up the gun, the reciept, chads power cord, my dog cable and bowls later today. if you do not give me the gun then i will call the sherriff f

- Fwd: or theft.

- Fwd: it may be registered in your name, but i bought it. and i will get it, or my money. now. our deal was for you to work it off. that isnt happening. so i

- Fwd: want it back

First off, she bought that rifle for me AS A GIFT. And it is registered in MY name, not hers. If the ATF runs the serial number, it would come back as MINE.

At this point I was sick and tired of her harassing me, so I loaded everything into my dad's truck, drove down there, and dumped it on her lawn.

Then I got these:

- Fwd: that gun is fucked because of what you did. you still owe me $130

- Fwd: chad, i and kirk will be down there later. be prepared, this shit isnt going to happen. you are fucked

- Fwd: and fuck your 5 hrs. you didnt work no 5 hrs

I worked 5 hours, I know full well I did, I didn't spend last Friday and Saturday at home on my ass. Not only that, she's threatening using my brother and the landlord as her personal army.

What the fuck?!

She got her shit back, she needs to leave me the fuck alone! And what great faith she has in me on me finding a REAL job. And she's threatening to come over here.

I need to know what to do. Should I call the cops? I'm so stressed out right now I can't think straight. She threatened to call the cops on me because she gave me a rifle and she wants it back. I gave it back, and now she wants $130!

Jesus fucking christ...I can't take this shit much longer...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(09-08-2010 07:18 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: i dont just care about money, this is business, i'm not like you and your dad. i like having nice things and not living in trash and cat shit. that takes
money. i forked up the money to loan you for that gun, now you can either fork it out, or tough it up and work it off like our deal was. i will not wait for you to try to find a job. because i know it wont happen, and i know you and wes are not good on your word. i expect either the by Friday, or you
to decide to work it off. i will pick up the gun, the receipt, chads power cord, my dog cable and bowls later today. if you do not give me the gun then i will call the sheriff for theft. it may be registered in your name, but i bought it. and i will get it, or my money. now. our deal was for you to work it off. that isnt happening. so i want it back

First off, she bought that rifle for me AS A GIFT. And it is registered in MY name, not hers. If the ATF runs the serial number, it would come back as MINE.

At this point I was sick and tired of her harassing me, so I loaded everything into my dad's truck, drove down there, and dumped it on her lawn.

Then I got this:

that gun is fucked because of what you did. you still owe me $130. chad, i and kirk will be down there later. be prepared, this shit isnt going to happen. you are fucked and fuck your 5 hrs. you didn't work no 5 hrs

Okay, for a start "i don't just care about money, this is business" and "i like having nice things and not living in trash and cat shit" is just ridiculous hypocrisy. If she wants to have nice things, she has to stop hoarding animals she can't afford to maintain, her income is HER responsibility, not yours.

Second, you know she's a sideways crazy lady who'll eat your hand off if she's promised a couple of bucks, why the hell would you accept the gun as a gift from HER?

Nevertheless, you owe her nothing B. You've paid off what she demanded last time, you've worked the amount of hours she wanted, heck you even gave back the stuff she wanted so she doesn't need any more from you. You've paid what she originally asked. Call the cops and ask them for advice because she is harassing you like a bloody loan shark. You should also try getting yourself a job somewhere else, Christmas is coming around soon so Walmart may be offering some job places nearer on in the winter.

Stay safe, stay calm.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You know what she needs? What every jerk needs.

[Image: 2010-07-06-theprescription.jpg]

A good punch to the face.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
lol, coincidence. I saw that today after having checked the guy was one of our Advertisers. And since I didn't find a FIRST/LAST type arrows in the webcomic I was looking at the comic backwards. That strip in particular made me laugh.

Don't allow 'er to push you around. And stop accepting 'gifts' from her from now on.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Do you really need the gun? I don't see it solving any problems anytime soon. Why don't you just sell it and give her the money?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I left it in the mud in her front yard, hence her pitching a bitch and saying I ruined it(I didn't. It'll take more than a little mud and rain to ruin a rifle), and that I still owed her the money.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
You don't owe her anything. I would go get the gun back though. Clean it up and sell it. If she won't give it back, call the cops, they'll back you up since it is in your name. (Also, since it is in your name, you need to make sure she doesn't use it on anybody.. because that would come back on you.)

Definitely call them about the harassment and threats, even if you don't want the gun back. At the very least you can get a "no contact" order put in place, and if she violates that, she'll end up in jail for awhile. Which is what it sounds like she needs.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
For once, the crazy one has a good idea. She need medicine.
UnknownH Wrote:She need medicine.
lolwut...
this bish sounds like she need her heart broken or has had her heart broken one too many times
The punch in the face. Like in that comic.