Join our server on Discord

We need more Writers.
Hey! I made a request for LP not long ago, but since my writing sucks and not many people reads me, I decided to take a break for a while... not that I wont do that Lillymon+ Taiki thing, is just that I want to see more episodes, Lillymon is easy cause she doesnt talk in the show, but when it comes to Taiki I want to get him right. Maybe after episode 12 or 13, who knows?

Oh, sorry about that, BlackVeedramon. You're right. You've contributed lately as well. That's just my fault for not having paid attention. Doesn't mean that your writing sucks. Plus it's a whole world lot better if you post things and wait to see if comments come your way than to sit down and whine about your writing, right? The more you write, the better you'll get! So keep on writing! ^^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Where do I put up my requests thingy page? Requests section?
Sure. I made my topic there and people came. Make one yourself, and you'll get requests too! Everyone wins <3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Donez!
*Looks at his DaD desk and blows the dust off.* Achoo! Guess I haven't been around much.

I do have a lot of unfinished stories and ideas which mostly serious story ideas and not fetish related. Though I am not dissing fetish related stories as I am working on one request. Even as I type this I'm staying up to write it. Bout time I finished something eh?

Anyways, I might post my stories soon here then on fur affinaty and start to get back to the way I was when I wrote on fanfiction.net.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I want to write more.:P Everytime I commit I never end up doing so...and I got sooo many series I want to write too.>.>>>
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
That's great, Drake. Get them comin'!

Renafan, have you tried discussing your idea with others? Maybe you just need to stimulate it a bit so it grows on its own in your head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm more trying to write something serious; nothing fetish or sexual related at all but a proper story, so... I don't know, maybe I'm just a tad nervous posting it up for all to read? Haha. xD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
everyone'll judge you but no one'll say anythin' mean =D