Join our server on Discord

Can you believe it!
^ ^ Straight guys like H and GP are fun!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, I just like girl parts. I like one set in particular but I need to get them first.
(09-13-2010 06:40 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: ^ ^ Straight guys like H and GP are fun!

I am straight dude. I just needed to clear it up with these jackasses that make up bullshit.
Quote:Psycho Backlasher Wrote:
^ ^ Straight guys like H and GP are fun!

I am straight dude. I just needed to clear it up with these jackasses that make up bullshit.
Well, I believe you're straight. Most white guys don't feel the need to say "white chicks." What race are you?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
mexicano
I'm a Chicano.
Huh. That's ironic. My girlfriend is a white blonde chick from the Bay Area. XD Well, damn. She was. Then she moved to Washington state. =_=

On a serious note, you've put up with a lot, my friend. Just do what you have to do. This is college. It's serious shit and you can't let anyone ruin this for you. Most important years of your life, man. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
screw up now and you'll never get the money to go back to college and fix your mistakes :3
(09-17-2010 04:22 AM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: screw up now and you'll never get the money to go back to college and fix your mistakes :3

That's not the point. > > Money isn't the issue; it's what he wants to get out of life and getting to the future that he desires. This college experience is more about learning what you both desire and are required to learn for what you want to do with the rest of your life. It is such a crucial step; it could make or break you. Sure, money has some impact, but the point I was trying to make was more on a metaphysical level--something worldly issues like money can't touch. It's more about the mind.

[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The issue is, not many people have enough money to screw up, so if he does, he won't get the things he likes because he won't have the job to get the money to go to college to get the job.
See the loop there?