Join our server on Discord

Can you believe it!
This quad-room I', sharing if just ended being a quad room. This notice going around on email was sent to some people with quad-spaces. I was suprised that 2 of my roommates, got the fuck out of Dodge in less than 50 minutes. To you all the fucking truth, I hated those guys. I was getting tired of the late nights they had for the past 1 1/2 week already with them. I had been drinking Monsters to make me "forget" they were there, to keep me up to study. It was like drinking my problems away, which sort of did. They brought this chick, who I do not know that much about her, and would just distract my ass from studying. Also, last Friday-Saturday early morning(1:30-2 am) there was somewhat of 3-way or close it in my room. This one dude who doesn't even talk to that much to them, jump the fuck out of the top bunk when he saw the shifting from the bottom. Finally, I had this room sort of to myself I guess for a while now. I do not know, if I will move or not.
You sure this is a rant? This sounds more like a cause for celebration, buddy! I mean, they're gone now, aren't they?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(09-04-2010 06:38 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: You sure this is a rant? This sounds more like a cause for celebration, buddy! I mean, they're gone now, aren't they?

Those two guys right across my fucking room. How ironic? I dont give to flying fucking man about those guys.
Admit it; you're just a little jealous that you weren't getting a piece of the chick yourself. Other than that, good riddance.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ha ha ha. As I said before, that is hilarious. Very funny Wise.
(09-09-2010 11:32 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Admit it; you're just a little jealous that you weren't getting a piece of the chick yourself. Other than that, good riddance.

Why would I want to make it a fucking 4-way, wise. Let's see here, it would be me, 2 guys, and a chick.

My ultimate 4 way is fucking 3 rich hot white blonde chicks from the Bay Area. I don't cross swords with fucking men.
lawl, cuz you're insecure about your sexual idea
(09-12-2010 06:21 AM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: lawl, cuz you're insecure about your sexual idea

What the fuck are you talking about. I'm straight. My ultimate fantasy of fucking, is to have a four some with 3 hot blonde white chicks from the famous Bay Area.
No. He's right. That's a little bit weird. Not that it bothers guys if say, in a gangbang\rape (info from pron/H only though) but it is true. There are exceptions they say.
*sexual identity