Join our server on Discord

Can you believe it!
In my last few terms of college, I can attest to this. I remember back in mid to late 2008, I was a loner who had little confidence in themselves or their abilities. I forget now what made me pull a 180, but I began to take the lead in projects, get much more aggressive, and even managed to hold my group together long enough to create a flash game. I also learned during this time that I have a knack for technical writing and creating documents.

Yes, college does change you, which is probably why the Tea Party protests against it. The idea is to not let it overpower you, but drag it out into the street and beat the crap out of it. I think that's what I realized back in 2008. You're still new to this new world. One year later, you'll think differently.

Anyways, back on topic, I wasn't able to understand why this rants thread was created in the first place. Are you having problems with people creating distractions in your dorm room or something?
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(09-17-2010 04:04 PM)Lost Wrote: In my last few terms of college, I can attest to this. I remember back in mid to late 2008, I was a loner who had little confidence in themselves or their abilities. I forget now what made me pull a 180, but I began to take the lead in projects, get much more aggressive, and even managed to hold my group together long enough to create a flash game. I also learned during this time that I have a knack for technical writing and creating documents.

Yes, college does change you, which is probably why the Tea Party protests against it. The idea is to not let it overpower you, but drag it out into the street and beat the crap out of it. I think that's what I realized back in 2008. You're still new to this new world. One year later, you'll think differently.

Anyways, back on topic, I wasn't able to understand why this rants thread was created in the first place. Are you having problems with people creating distractions in your dorm room or something?

Lost. I got that "issue" fixed with my dorm room already. The longue had been split up a few weeks ago. I have a new roommate, who is pretty cool. I stopped talking to somebody I called a "brother" to me. It's a long story, though I hope to bury the hatchet("patch things up") one day.
And Lost, my roommate is sort of like my characters from "Living It Up". Well..not like that but kind of laid back and not that "wild" but pretty loose.