Join our server on Discord

Okay I'm really angry now
trolls are people too, they have weaknesses
The problem is, you can't hit them in these over the internet. They don't have that button yet.
they do, and it's usually easy to find. They always reveal their weakness when they attempt to piss you off, it's a psychological term called "Projection".
Okay, I think trolling sucks.

And I know this is just a bit off topic, but... That has got to be the most in depth discussion/ arguement I have ever seen on any forum. You guys were typing paragraphs and paragraphs, each containing points and counterpoints and It was intelligent conversation. *sniffs* This shows that there is intelligent life on the internet beyond this forum.

Back on topic: I would have just stopped conversing with them once the trolling began.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I know I should have ignored him, but it was hard when I'm being accused of being a pedophile. I mean is not any accusation, it is a strong one and on a public place.

And yet, he just dug his fall moments ago because a friend of mine asked him why did he read my fic in first place and he said he did it just to have something to make fun at. So it proved he wasn't defending anything, he only wanted to laugh at my expenses.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wow...

What a dick
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yeah, also during most of the issue he was alone while I had two good friends supporting me there, till a few days ago a girl defended here but because for her we ganged on that guy but she didn't called me pedophile, only perv which that I don't mind since it is much different than to be called pedophile, also I worked things up with that girl and when I added to the fic the AU tag and a note stating TK, Kari, Yolei, Davis and Cody are older than what they are in the series, the girl dropped the topic, so that guy again was alone. Another friend of mine posted on that topic which was thanks to him that this guys blew up his cover :P

So all in all I had a lot of support, after all it was a mere 7 years old fic, already forgotten since I really doubt much people did read it. Heck I was lucky that it got a 7 out of 10 on Digimon Hentai Zone back in 2003 when I submitted it there and most part of the reason for that 7 was the grammar actually :P
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
So, I guess you found the one problem in their logic. Why did they read it.
So is the argument over yet?
well so far it calmed down and I hope it stays like that.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Good. Now we can leave this alone.