Join our server on Discord

Okay I'm really angry now
If you saw Lost's thread, you sure have read he got trolled and flagged on Sofurry for drawing lolicon pictures right? Well he isn't the only one being harassed for that, I got attacked too and even got accused of being pedophile but in my case it was because of a lemon I did wrote..... 7 years ago!

You see that lemon was the first lemon I wrote. At that time I wrote it, I was member on the now dead forum a guy named Hybrid Halogen had as part of his website plus I barely had registered as member here as well and was during Digimon Hentai Zone's first steps.

Anyhow, I wrote that lemon to try my hand at writing hentai, I did chosed one episode of 02 which was the episode The Good, The Bad and The Digi, and the pairings Takari and PataGato, this was because as you know, on that episode TK and Kari didn't responded to Sora's call for help due to their D-Terminals being in sleep mode (along with TK and Patamon sleeping too XD). So since the four of them were on the real world they had a day off, so I decided to write the lemon, take it as an what if thing.

Anyhow, the thing is that obviously on my rush to write I forgot the detail that TK and Kari were underage, they were 12 years old going with the US dub. I really didn't had problems with it, well just a little debate on Hybrid Halogen's forum but nothing too serious and didn't lasted much (I had posted it first there), later on I submitted it to DHZ and here, Soni at DHZ even gave it a 7.9 on his scale that even surprised me. I thought I would get no more than a 5 since besides that it wasn't a good lemon, my grammar at that time sucked worse than it does currently.

So time passed and no one complained, I even posted it at adultfanfiction.net and got good reviews on it, just two but well reviews are reviews. But now 7 years later this guy at forum on fanfiction.net started to attack me about it, acusing (sp?) me that I'm a pedophile, attacking me because I put Patamon with a 9 inches long dick and so on.

I know I exaggerated on Patamon's lenght but hey, they're digimon, they're data so no logical rules apply in hentai :P

That and as I said before it was my first attempt at hentai so sue me for writing the first thing that came to my mind :P

That didn't really got me, what did got me is the fact that I'm being accused of being pedophile when that isn't true. Also in that lemon I didn't even put ages. True I used a 02 episode, but it is enough with simply think they're older enough to have sex and problem solved.

But this guy seems to be of the kind that if someone goes against his views he will take them down, he kinda confessed it himself in a indirect way because he said he took down some nerds because they didn't thought Jason Todd was a total failure as a Robin so and in his own words he had to do what he had to do.

Here is the topic if you want to read it:

http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/2306/18936661/2/

The attack starts from post 71 and onwards. I'm glad I had two good friends standing up for me and helping me with this guy but not matter what we tell him, he doesn't gives up. :s
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Huh, so you can post adult related stuff in FF.net?

And I wouldn't worry too much about trolls, Dan. You and I and everyone in the god-damn internet knows that nobody forces anybody to read/look at fanfiction/pictures. Point number two: If you're in a site that allows the aforementioned content, they should just take a hike.

Just think about it rationally. If they were presenting an argument with a valid point, I'll be all in to debating, but they just wanna put their opinion on top of yours. Ignore 'em.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-01-2010 07:24 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Huh, so you can post adult related stuff in FF.net?

And I wouldn't worry too much about trolls, Dan. You and I and everyone in the god-damn internet knows that nobody forces anybody to read/look at fanfiction/pictures. Point number two: If you're in a site that allows the aforementioned content, they should just take a hike.

Just think about it rationally. If they were presenting an argument with a valid point, I'll be all in to debating, but they just wanna put their opinion on top of yours. Ignore 'em.

I didn't posted that lemon on ff.net. This guy seems to be tracking my movements and saw the lemon here in dad main site and then attacked me about it.

ff.net allows mature content but that is fits for audience of 16 years old and up, it includes sexual themes but they can't be too explicit.

Anyhow, you're right but now I can't post on a topic there without that guy jumping in and attacking me. :s

PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
lol, I can see how that can be a problem if he causes your friends to come to defend you at each turn. I'd tell them to back off and to ignore the troll. If anything, it's your problem, and they've already proved their loyalty. If you wanna avoid any future trouble, just tell them to stop posting where he attacks you. As for you, ignore him. He'll eventually get tired. If not, he'll still be ignored. No arguments, no drama.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Report the asshole to the mods and move on? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
There are much bigger things over which to get riled. Let that one go.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I will agree. He is an a-hole. Plus, I do not like to discuss Loli/shotacon as it relates to H. ...(probably that freaking English group) *ahem*
Besides, Jason Todd might beat the F out of you now. Not a failure. Thus, all points from this guy is invalid.
Tell him that, the issue had died a week and two days ago but last night a girl came and started to defend him. Thinks again got heated but still the one as villians are me and the other 2 persons who didn't liked this guy's posts against me and this girl out of no where came to defend him and accused us of bullying that guy :s

Heck even DaD got mentioned since that guy mentioned it due to my fic being here.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meh. Probably just a fangirl or girlfriend. He's stupid. This argument fails.

As the Dorulumon Cannon says, My wolf is a cannon, thus your argument is invalid.
Or a sockpuppet account. You know how trolls work these days. They find a target they can easily harass, fuck with them, then come back disguised as someone else and stir up the anthill some more.

Either way, don't let them get to you.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan