Join our server on Discord

Poll: who will be voted out this week?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
n/a
100.00%
2 100.00%
n/a
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

first story... humor and lemon. inspired by pokeshipper247's sleepover. pkm digi cros
Quote:btw the "poster" he shot was a stickman picture on the ceiling......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
matt is reading replys while a bullet hits him from above
Matt: OW! $#!!!
matt falls and hits a switch
Matt: where a... what? a chainsaw and makeup? either im married or... AT MCDONALDS!?
ronald swipes at matt
Matt:

Long as you behave you're free to shoot any clown. So feel free to stay as long as you follow the rules and remain polite, okay?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HOLY!
matt runs into the girls bathroom
ronald: hey! f*** im not a perv so i cant burst in there
Matt:well now
pushes open empty stall
Matt: holy .... an AK-47 f... YAH!
matt runs out and the door locks
Matt: oh ,.,.
matt tries to fire
Matt: oh come on!
matt smacks ronald over
ronald: OH S@#% and i was going to stop drinking!
ronald dies
Matt: H#!! YAH!
gets teleported back
thats it for now! no offence is intended
i have the swears cencered
Dont expect anything mutch... im only on a Ipod touch! '-_- one word of advice: [Image: when-life-gives-you-lemons-demotivationa...687833.jpg]
THEN RUN LIKE HELL

[Image: once-you-see-it-you-will-shit-bricks-dem...579828.jpg]
The Sabre Clan
(08-30-2010 04:23 PM)riku910 Wrote: and im sorry about what i said... i was furios because this was my best story work yet, and you practiclly insultid it. i hope you understand. sorry '.-_-.

Watch what you say. I'm the guy you answer to when it comes to writing on this website.

What you've written so far is an absolute mess. There is no substance or structure in it. We have no idea who this Pokeshipper person is, either. If you need reference (and you DESPERATELY do!), check the Lemons in the Author's Den by DragonMasterX and I.

Due to the random nature of everything, I suggest to the S. Mods that this gets transfered to the Spam forum.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
i want to say that for untill 10 people participate this will be uninteresting. btw the story is sopposed to be random!
Dont expect anything mutch... im only on a Ipod touch! '-_- one word of advice: [Image: when-life-gives-you-lemons-demotivationa...687833.jpg]
THEN RUN LIKE HELL

The Sabre Clan
...What the fuck are you smoking? Just curious.
The Infamous Boss Reo

(08-30-2010 05:43 PM)riku910 Wrote: i want to say that for untill 10 people participate this will be uninteresting. btw the story is sopposed to be random!

1. This doesn't seem to be a Story OR an RP. Short little posts of random misspelled words are not an RP, and certainly not a story.

2. And because of 1, this should go in Spam forum seeing as you said it's supposed to be random.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
i dont have spellcheck, and am horrible at spelling some words but not others like pyrotechnics so just bear with me
THEN RUN LIKE HELL

The Sabre Clan
Bear with you for WHAT?
The Infamous Boss Reo

bad spelling. and pm me to be part!
------------
Matt: well, nobody is posting to be part of this attempted rp. time for drastic measures... *sobbing* please someone post to be part of this! X~C.
serene walks in
serene: something wrong?
Matt: ploy #153... OH S#!%! ARE WE ON AIR? erm... bye!
matt runs off
serene: ??? master? '-_- what are you doi...
Matt: RETURN!
serene dissapears
screen: beeeeeeeeeee...
tecno man: we are experiencing technical diffacultys... hey!
matt throws match
Matt: this is MY rp B!##
THEN RUN LIKE HELL

The Sabre Clan
No. This is going in the Spam section.
The Infamous Boss Reo