Join our server on Discord

Poll: who will be voted out this week?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
n/a
100.00%
2 100.00%
n/a
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

first story... humor and lemon. inspired by pokeshipper247's sleepover. pkm digi cros
mystery man: im bored. I read all the story's of "Tanner's" so... my own sleepover!
walks into dark room... smack
mystery man:OW! SHIT! serene! angel! keep my light on!
serene:sorry!
turns on light to reveal riku910/Matt ( NOT my real name)
serene walks in (Gardevor. and angel is an Angiewomon)
Matt: ok then lets start! (End of part 1 of ???) btw pm me if you want to be a contestent. 10 Spots with me as host! must make this a lemon
note: the, Mytery man:OW! SHIT! was soppoused to be, Mystery man: OW! SHIT!
note: the, Mytery man:OW! SHIT! was soppoused to be, Mystery man: OW! SHIT!
Matt: its time for a person hunt!
powers up psp.
Matt: SHIT!
it cannot connect to interwebs!
Matt:well its up to readers to post applications for a rp charicter! spots are 10/10 and need a qualified co-host fir this! ready set pm replys! for approved contestents only
Dont expect anything mutch... im only on a Ipod touch! '-_- one word of advice: [Image: when-life-gives-you-lemons-demotivationa...687833.jpg]
THEN RUN LIKE HELL

[Image: once-you-see-it-you-will-shit-bricks-dem...579828.jpg]
The Sabre Clan
Hello and welcome to the site, riku910. Hope you enjoy your stay at DaD, but let me go by a few pointers so you and everyone else will be able to understand one another more easily.

First of all, this is the Link zone, Digi-Hentai sub-pad. Here, we post external website Links in order to visit other places that will contain digimon content. Seeing as you provided no link related to digimon hentai whatsoever, this thread is in the wrong section.

Second, if you want to talk about Stories, feel free to use the D-Paw or the Den of Inspiration located under the Author's Den to do so.

Thirdly, I'm moving this topic to the D-Paw to go by what I said just now.

Lastly, and this is not obligation, more like etiquette and common-courtesy: Whether you are on a PSP or a Cell Phone Interface, please try to do your best with sounding clear and concise with your messages. You made my eyes hurt with whatever you tried to say with your message. Take your time to write posts from now on, okay? Thank you in advance!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
edit:"DELETED OLD POST"
Dont expect anything mutch... im only on a Ipod touch! '-_- one word of advice: [Image: when-life-gives-you-lemons-demotivationa...687833.jpg]
THEN RUN LIKE HELL

The Sabre Clan
Do you really wanna say that to a Moderator? Who was being rather polite, at that?

*sighs* someone's askin' for a bannin'.

Now, I know how typing on a non-computer interface sucks, I'm replying on a cell phone right now. But you just need to relax, take the constructive criticism, and enjoy your stay. If not, well then, not my problem.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:Matt:well then
pulls out gun and shoots poster
Matt:YOU SON OF A BITCH FLAMERS! THIS IS FOR ACCEPTED PEOPLE OF MY RP STORY! SO SHUT UP!
okay folks you get the message... PM ME! Matt:its a rp not a story

My apologies for making the mistake of trying to read your topic title in context. This will be moved accordingly, although I hardly believe that with your manners and colorful vocabulary you'll make a lot of friends, let alone interested people, that will PM you.

Additionally, you've broken the rule of flaming another user for no valid reason. New guy or not, you'll get a warning for that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Edit:DELETING MY OLD "BAD" POSTS (CANNOT DELETE THEM)
THEN RUN LIKE HELL

The Sabre Clan
how did he flame you? From the looks of things, you flamed him.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
and im sorry about what i said... i was furios because this was my best story work yet, and you practiclly insultid it. i hope you understand. sorry '.-_-.
THEN RUN LIKE HELL

The Sabre Clan
Quote:i just want to say that if u cant be nice and just pm'ed me like i said then this wouldent be happening. another thing, i was going to add links but after one or two posts. oh and you flamed me for no reason... just saying. not being arguementitive

Feel free to quote me in any of my messages so you're able to asess where and when I flamed you.

Quote:another thing, i was going to add links but after one or two posts.

That logic does not work alongside the terms of usage. You're free to post whatever you want in this forum so long as you abide to two core things: 1) The forum rules. 2) To post pertinent content where it belongs.

At the time you posted this, there was only a wall o' text attempting to recruit people for a writing project and there was no hint whatsoever that you were going to, in fact, post links to any exterior source. Therefore, and even if right now you're claiming what you were about to do in the past, it does not apply to the present. At the time you posted this, and without proper content, it became a transgression against Core Thing 2).

As a Moderator of this forums, it was well within my rights and obligations to move this thread to where I saw it fit. If you don't like it, you can feel free to complain to the Administrators.

Edit:

Quote:and im sorry about what i said... i was furios because this was my best story work yet, and you practiclly insultid it. i hope you understand. sorry '.-_-.

I apologize if how I said things seemed like I was belittling your work, that was never my intention. All I was trying to do was to introduce you to forum commons and to help you not to repeat a common new member mistake.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
edit:im more mature then in the original thread, so, im just embarresd by it. dont wnt to break the thread (600+veiws!)
THEN RUN LIKE HELL

The Sabre Clan