Join our server on Discord

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well whatever their plans are I just want them to tone down the millions of spike pits. I am sick of fighting 8 bosses in a row just to die on my last life cause a spike nicked my toe. I mean serioulsy it makes no sense.

*Shadow's mind*

Megaman: So I can survive being electrocuted, falling over a mile onto solid rock, taking a full frontal hit from boulders, burned with searing fire, frozen solid, being shot countless times by some kinda energy weapon, being shot in the chest with rockets, being blasted with lasers the size of a small car, but anything pointier than a flat surface will kill me?

Dr. Light: Yep.

Megaman: And that doesn't seem like a big design flaw to you?

Dr. Light: Oh come on, what're the odds of you bumping into something sharp?

*Final stage*

Megaman: *Staring down a corridor lined with sharp spikes* DAMNIT LIGHT!

*/Shadow's mind*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maybe MegaMan secretly was designed after a balloon. I mean, he pops when he's defeated.

And Unknown, great stuff, but I think Aile was Vent's same height. I see the Street Fighter thing for ZX's Model W but not for ZXA's.

Albert uses a ton of Model W, which is called Ouroboros, the same living ship they are standing on. Should be noted that he does not, in fact, Biomerge with them. Or at least it's not shown to be the case.

And furthermore, Albert's final form doesn't really hint at it being a physical form... Rather, there's lots of godly and ungodly screen attacks. Maybe Model Ou should be like some sort of unlockable like Model O was.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(08-31-2010 03:27 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Well whatever their plans are I just want them to tone down the millions of spike pits. I am sick of fighting 8 bosses in a row just to die on my last life cause a spike nicked my toe. I mean serioulsy it makes no sense.

It especially doesn't make sense when you consider several of the enemies he's fought who use sharp objects as weapons. Cut Man with scissor boomerangs, Metal Man with buzz saws, Needle Man with needles, Drill Man with drills which even look like spikes, and Blade Man who uses a sword.

Logic? What logic?!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blade Man? Never heard of him. Don't you mean Sword Man from MegaMan 8?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-01-2010 12:20 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Maybe MegaMan secretly was designed after a balloon. I mean, he pops when he's defeated.

Or maybe light's just not the genius everyone thinks he is. I mean think about it, over 9 tmes now Wily's tried to take over the world, and everytime Wily's filled his castle with sharp spikes, which are megaman's kryptonite, don't you think even an idiot would catch onto the pattern?

Oh well enough teasing old people, read something interesting, can't recall where unfortunately, was hopping around alot last night in bored. Someone suggested that the reason Vent/Aile are able to megamerge with all the biometals is from megaman X's variable weapon system or whatever it was called, which is why it's always ZX, HX, etc. Seems so obvious but never reallized it lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Huh. That'd make a lot of sense.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-01-2010 01:19 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Blade Man? Never heard of him. Don't you mean Sword Man from MegaMan 8?

Oh yeah, that was his name. I was too lazy to double check. XP

And speaking of not making sense, why can't the teleporter take Mega Man directly to the boss's chambers or to where the power ups are in the X games? Even if one were to go with the excuse that he needs to map out the level so he doesn't teleport into a wall, it doesn't tell us why he can't warp to where hard to reach power-ups are on later visits to the same level.

Ah well, I guess we wouldn't have fun games if Mega Man could do everything like Superman. XP

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think the teleporting can't be done through walls. Sure, the theory gets wrecked since most of the time Boss Rooms have ceilings, but then again, maybe extraction doesn't take ceilings into consideration.

Even then, sense is hard to come by in a game where robots have tits.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The robot masters have teleportation shielding on the entire level except the beginning. Which is also why Megaman doesn't just beam into Wily's bedroom and arrest him in his sleep. See? Perfectly reasonable. no plot holes here.

(The actual answer would be that it's a game, and you're supposed to work for good things. Or bad things since fighting a bunch of weapons of mass destruction doesn't seem like a good thing to me....)

Oh! And robots have tits because the scientists who built them are perverts.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Quote:Oh! And robots have tits because the scientists who built them are perverts.

Now now. We're talking about Capcom's MegaMan, here. Not the super hot busty robotic babes with bouncy chests in Super Robot Taisen: Unlimited Frontier. :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad