Join our server on Discord

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHY? WHY? WHY? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77pQPqFkBgw

(Real trailer is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnunSRIyqWs)

Capcom, why have you done this to us?! I keep drooling at the animation, but why did you have to curse MegaMan to be a MMORPG? Who CARES about internet robotic avatars, I want more platformers or RPGs, not a fail-WoW adaptation of my favorite game character ever's universe! Curse you, curse YOU!

Where's Star Force 4? ZX3? Where's X9?! Legends 3?!?! What the heck do I want a MMORPG for if it's not gonna satisfy my lunatic fanboy side. Whenever will fan-pleasing go hand-to-hand with making wads of cash?

tl;dr: I don't want a MegaMan MMORPG. I want more individual games. Capcom made me drool with this trailer but I'm still hugely disappointed.

Also, Koreans will/already have it first.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Because tons of companies nowadays are making fail MMORPGs to try and compete with WoW, and all of them come nowhere close to WoW's level.

And...uh...the video doesn't seem to reference anything to MMORPG, except the title. It looks more like a teaser for an anime, than a game. But from some videogame news site:

Quote:This is a teaser video for the upcoming MMO Rockman Online. Confirmed only for Korea at this point, it's a 2D side-scroller with RPG elements. The video seems to show the first rise of Dr. Wily as a villain with the original Robot Masters. But then we've got a bunch of Protoman and Bass, plus Iris and Alia -- X series characters. I just don't know what's going on.

Yeah, Korea just loves MMORPGs for whatever reason.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Did I see X characters in there? Kinda looked like iris, whatshername, and colonel. Who knows maybe this'll finally bridge the gap between Megaman and X. I want some more zero games, those were awesome. They kill off the best games in the series and give us this? How the hell is this going to work? Millions of megamen running around blowing stuff up? Where's the fun in that. The sidescroller games were awesome, BN, and starforce were cool, the zero series was f#$%ing god, and what do they give us? An MMO... hehe, MegaMan Online, I get it. BUT NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR LAUGHTER! The only consolence I have is that so far most if not all korean RPGs are free so at least that's a plus going for it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D: D: D: and a thousand more times D:

They hate us. That's the whole deal. RAWR. *Grows several hundred feet tall and smashes Capcom's Idea's Lab*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX, You need this more than i do.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Seriously though, that doesn't look anything like a gameplay trailer, just a promotional animation to keep the fanboys drooling...you never know, it might yet be a Sidescroller
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dude, I swear to all that is unholy if you smashed a lab that was working on megaman Zero, or starforce 4, I will lock you in your plushie form and give you to a dog as a chew toy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Relax, Mar, you haven't even played the game yet. You can't judge what doesn't actually exist yet. :P

Besides, I doubt they're going to end Mega Man with an MMORPG. Especially since MM9 and 10 sold well and we're relatively cheap to make since they were 8-bit throwbacks.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:Dude, I swear to all that is unholy if you smashed a lab that was working on megaman Zero, or starforce 4, I will lock you in your plushie form and give you to a dog as a chew toy.

There's not gonna be any more MegaMan Zero games. Zero died at the end of 4, get over it dude. If anything I'd want ZX3 with Vent/Aile and god-forbid it that Grey/Ashe appear again with their sucky english dubbed voices.

And they won't work on SF4 if they're pumping their resources into a MMORPG, it would drain their investment money on separate diversificated areas, plus they already are risking it big time with making a MMORPG, I mean, how many MMORPGs made by Capcom have you seen?

Quote:Relax, Mar, you haven't even played the game yet. You can't judge what doesn't actually exist yet.

Oooooh yes I can! I'll keep conspicuously flaming it until it's playable, and then flame it some more, and then wait for the confirmation of my attitude.

AFTER THAT, I'll consider not judging it before I play it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You know, I've been down on the Final Fantasy series since 10, but I at least gave 13 a shot. I didn't like it and make fun of it at any opportunity, but I gave it a chance to impress me. XP On the opposite spectrum, I wasn't sure on Persona 4 when you told me about it before I first tried it out, but now I'm hooked on the whole SMT universe. Heck, P4's like one my favorite games ever.

Oh, and seriously, how many times have they brought Zero back? He's a robot. They can be rebuilt. The possibly of more games with him is out there I would think. (Warning: I haven't played the MM Zero series, I'm going by X series logic.)

Finally, Capcom is a fairly large company. They're probably still working on another Mega Man game alongside this MMO. The Star Force games and Mega Man 9 & 10 were all released around the same time.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the X series, each time Zero died, he was struck in a way so his body remained intact.

In MegaMan Zero 4, he was inside of a space-station that crash-landed on the Earth's surface and it exploded into tiny bits. I doubt there wasn't anything left to rebuild him technically since Ciel was able to create Model Z later on, but I still think Zero's been a zombie for long enough. Let him rest in peace. I want more Model ZX.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad