Join our server on Discord

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
But but...!

Ninjas D:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(08-28-2010 05:53 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: MY MELODRAMA!!!
Ha ha ha.

Nice idea but why do you hate Grey and Ashe?
Also, the third game should (will) let you use Prometheus and Pandora.
Also, I did frankensprite a usable Model W for both games. I thought it might be oddteresting to use.
I personally found Model W to be ugly. At least how Serpent used in his non-god-like form. I mean, let's see... V-buster, tackle, and a few energy bursts if I recally right. Meh. Not really nice.

And it's not that I hate Grey and Ashe, I hate their dub VAs, although this doesn't have to do with anything. I'm just thinking that even if Albert died, he did fabricate Grey and Model A, which could maybe have some interesting backup program or something that will, for some reason, turn them evil or make Albert return in some way. Without the massive amounts of Model Ws though, it's not likely he'll be able to control so many people (Like the Chosen Ones) and etc.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Got a point their dub VA's just drove me crazy. Should've stuck with the japanese like the did with ZX. Felt like shoving shards of glass in my ear, figured it'd be less painful than listening to them lol. Why is it they always choose the worst possible voice actors for stuff?

*Capcom headquarters*

Man: Alright we've lined up the best voice actors money can buy and they're ready for recording.

Man in business suit: Sounds expensive, go get some homeless people off the street and give them a buck or two, who's gonna care?

*back*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The fun thing is that homeless people would probably be a lot better given their rough life experiences; lots of passion for life-death situations expressiveness.

I'm sure they pick up rich snots instead. I mean, hey, they are rich, they should be great.

lol, this discussion is useless. Let's talk about MegaMan Legends 3!

Unless Trigger already is just a bunch of bones up there in Elysium that is.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(08-29-2010 02:17 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: And it's not that I hate Grey and Ashe, I hate their dub VAs, although this doesn't have to do with anything.

When you say that they're bad, do you mean just bad or do you mean Mega Man 8 VA bad? D:
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
They are worse than War-Rock's dub VA in MegaMan Star Force 3.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I didn't think they were so bad. Just needed work. Also, No clue what happened with 8.

And I figured Model W would be more like a Street Fighter Model. More physical. I think it might work. It looked ok the way I made it.
Well Unknown, you keep mentioning it. Wanna show off or what? :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, to be fair, I didn't make them. I friend did. I just helped out some.

http://yfrog.com/73zxawp
I got it from him and re-sized it so you could see it better.
Doesn't look very good but, here's what he said about them.

After finishing ZXA with everything for both, I thought to do this idea I had. A playable Model W.

Think of them of like a megaman version of Ryu and Chun Li/Sakura. Working off the boss himself, I figure this would be a more physical LiveMetal. It would punch and kick while a basic combo (three button press) would be punch, punch, kick. Charging the punch would throw an energy fist or pressing up, would do an uppercut. Charging kick would give you a Hurricane Kick-like wave.

That would be Vent while Alie would attack more like Chun-Li or Sakura, Her charged punch would give her more forward instead of upward and her charged kick would be a vertical flip kick wave. More upward, less forward.

Lastly, there has not a female final boss (that I know of) so trying to make a male armor on a female body was harder for me. Even worse with ZXA's Model W. But I consider Vent to be the best I've done here. Alie is third best.

Here's the Model W for ZX Advent. Albert was much harder to use then Serpent. As such, these don't look as good. Ashe most of all. I feel these are my second best and worse ones I've done. Grey isn't so bad. Also Grey's little plug/scarf on his back are still back there, you just can't see them unlike Ashe's ponytail.

Anyway, still punch and kick attacks but the third attack in a combo would be a chop or a different looking kick. Charging a punch would give you a chop then energy wave while kick would be a more vertical Hurricane kick then energy wave.

Ashe however, has a horizontal charge punch and a vertical kick, similar to Alie. Meanwhile Grey fights a little more like Vent. I choose chop because Albert mostly floated around with those blade-like things and Serpent rushed around and punched you.

I think it might work if seen in action. Maybe the third game will have something like this. Maybe something on Prometheus and Pandora. Since they seemed to have used a Model W to transform. And sorry about the small size for both. I'll see about getting a bigger size for later.

Those are what he said where he posted these and I think the same.
I also know it's a big post but, oh well.