Join our server on Discord

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Online's something of a Megaman Crossover... Or, it's plot will also involve the events and the fate of the Classics characters on the waning days of 20xx.

Either way, I guess those were what some Megaman fans have been were waiting for. Things that Capcom refused to show on their MM games.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
They're also working on the new marvel vs capcom 3, and as far as I can tell marvel doesn't have a video game development thing so it's more than likely capcom's doing all the work with that as well.

Now that I've been thinking about it a bit, and watched the star wars movies since they had a marathon of them for some reason, I'm even less looking forward to this game. Star wars 4, 5, and 6, were awesome of course, they hinted at things that happened, such as anakin's fall to the darkside, the clone wars, obi-wan fighting alongside vader while he was still anakin, but didn't go into detail on them. Then along came the prequels, and as everyone can remember they didn't live up to the originals. The way the games have hinted at past events, such as the elf wars, is interesting, I'd like to see them expand on them but not sure if it'd make the series better or worse for it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Elf Wars? Are you serious? The Rank system in the Zero games sucked. And Elves were the reason for it to suck. I mean, what the heck, any X-like game you'll go around hunting upgrades and when you get them, you're happy, the game becomes a tad easier and you also get cool new stuffs.

In Zero, you get the "uppie" elves for Health upgrades and you can't even immediately boost your health, you've gotta grind for E-crystals to make them ripe enough to eat. Even after eating them though, the game has the fun idea of giving you penalties. What the heck? I mean, sure, in Zero 1 and 4 that would work, I didn't care about ranks. But dude, you needed to be A/S in Zero 2 and 3 to get EX-Skills, the game was, of course, beatable without them, but they force you to choose between using upgrades or receiving skills, and they aren't even game-breaker skills. Pif.

Now, imagine a game centered around Cyber-Elves. "Oh hai, we're gunna assault the palace so we're giving you an ammo box containing thirty cyber elf-based bullets, a cyber elf grenade, a cyber elf rifle and of course a cyber elf armor. You lose 90 rank points for using any of them though, so just use your lightsaber and take lots of damage to receive the highest Rank."

No thanks. I'm into a love-hate relationship with them. It gets to the hate point a lot more though.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah that aspect with the ranking system was annoying as hell. But still it'd be nice to know more about what happened during that time period. It's just a huge gap, like reading a book and realizing the middle part's been torn out. As for the game, wouldn't have to rely heavily on the cyber elves, and if it did doubt they'd use the ranking system as much since no one really liked it. I'd think you'd be able to choose between X and Zero, X being the pacifist type would probably be less likely to rely on the cyber elves power whereas Zero would probably use them alot more, so it'd be a completely diffrent type of system for the two. Plus would be interesting seeing how Zero's physical body changed so much, since omega, who was using Zero's original body, still resembled the zero from megaman zero.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Omega Zero and Zero are exactly the same with the difference that the former's red was darker. The physical appearance didn't change because of any reasonable effect; it changed because they changed artist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ok. First, we don't even know if this will come to any other place besides Korea. It wouldn't be the first time. http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Rockman_Strategy

Also, Yes. It's pretty sure Zero is gone now. He may be pining for the Iris... I mean Fjords but, he returned in Model Z. He just doesn't remember anything it seems. And so, the Heroes of X, Zero, Axl, and the 4 characters from the Zero series. Much like Ciel was the older sister of the girl from ZX, Wily, Sigma, or Weil also lived on in those Model Ws.

Also, I'm shortening the title a tad. It stretches the table.
I'm pretty sure it was (Had to) be Weil. After all, Model W is the debris from the crash-landed Ragnarok, which makes sense since Ciel's report says that she made Models X, Z, H, F, L and P all based on W.

Quote:Also, I'm shortening the title a tad. It stretches the table.

MY MELODRAMA!!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Capcom definitely needs ZX3 out. Model W's Last Stand.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I would love it if Model A suddenly became corrupted and turned into the true Model V(ile), making Vent/Aile, Giro, Atlas, Sinarq, Thetis and Aeolus to somehow have a reason to be six playable characters with different characteristics.

- Grey/Ashe would be the unwitty final bosses only to reveal who's pulling the strings to control them like puppets.

- Giro would have some reason to materialize even after becoming a cyber-elf (He's Zero in human form! He can also revive!) and would use Model Z again.

- Vent/Aile would only use Model X again.

- Atlas, Sinarq, Thetis and Aeolus would see the errors in their ways and confess that their feelings had been manipulated by Albert, magnifying their hatred for humanity from their bottled-up inner feelings, and they want revenge against whoever is causing this Model V-based crisis. They'd use Model F, P, L and H respectively.

- The gameplay would include choosing a character before going into a Mission, either of the six aforementioned ones. However, due to some new event, Double-R.O.C.K. On is now possible for every one of them.

-- Every character has their default Human and MegaMan form. (Ex: Giro = Model Z MegaMan)

-- Every character has the ability to carry all Biometal with them, allowing them to double-rock on in every possible combination (Restricted only by their base).

--- Example: Thetis is the Model L MegaMan, he'll be able to use Model X in order to morph into Model XL (Instead of LX) or use Model H to become Model HL.

--- Example of restriction: Thetis, again, is the Model L MegaMan, so he cannot use Model Z and X, or Model P and H to morph. His base must always include Model L because he's directly attuned to it.

Just think about it! We could have a Model ZP or PZ! NINJA + ZERO. OMG.

Of course, the number of combinations and alternations would be too taxing for Capcom since they wanna focus on MMORPG'ing. *Still raging like a butthurt fanboy*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A great idea but sadly it's impossible.

(08-29-2010 05:16 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: We could have a Model ZP or PZ! NINJA + ZERO. OMG.

No game cartridge could contain that level of awesome.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad