Join our server on Discord

college life expose
(08-31-2010 12:49 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Look on the bright side: You're safer at a white school... as long as you're white.

I don't really give a fuck about the race thing here. I've met people--not a lot--and some arrogant people I met. About 30% tops, are non-arrogant and that is from my own perspective of seeing day-to-day interactions unfold. I'm not a rascist nor a biggot. I do not have prejudices toward White people, in general. For the record, I've met a White friend that didn't care what my skin was or what my background is. That was good to know that I found someone that saw me for who I am.

I'm starting to somewhat like it here more, its just trying to put up with noisy across my hallway in the game room at all hours into the night;
"invaded" at night by some drunk ass/or doped ass Greek guys that sing Journey and Styx songs at different days at night, and 2 of my roommates having an "interst" towards this one girl, if you catch my drift. It just takes a while, to get used a lot of bullshit and tolerate a lot of bullshit. I've been through worst shit than what I'm facing right now. Whenever I was in the bottom, I'd always crawl my ass back up. I've been down for many times in my life, but always get up.