Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
Lilian chuckles softly and so did Jacob since he figured she had an ulterior motive for the two rooming together. "Think about it why would Lilian make you Raziel's roommate when she could have made any number of people his roommate; yet she choose you Mocu," Jacob stated.

Raziel understood that his father trusted the woman who was his mother; yet unlike his father he didn't. Only because of the abandonment issues he had when a baby. "I don't I mean distrust your judgment dad; but I don't trust Mom.... You can't just walk back into my life and just try to control it," he grumbled thinking the same thing his father was.

"I have my reasons yes; but do realize that I will give you just a nudge in that direction. Also remember the old adage if you make your bed your going to have to lay in it," she explained saying if he didn't heed her advice he may not be in a situation he would like. "Now then there are two seals on your abilities. One, where I just sealed your demonic powers I can remove for you. The second one for your vampiric nature and powers you can only remove by sucking blood from a living being," she explained.

Raziel wasn't expecting that his powers were sealed, he just figured it wasn't something he had never tapped into before. He also wasn't expecting be part vampire as well, he knew of all the stereotypical myths about them. "Then wouldn't I just burst into flames or turn to dust in sunlight?" he asked. Then looked at his schedule again that he got along with his room assignment. He had classes during the day as well as the night. It just didn't make sense and then it came to him, it was the same reason why he couldn't stay out in sunlight and the reason the window's were tinted it was because of him. "They don't burst into flames or turn to dust; but get boils and sores when out in the sun to long and then die if they are out to long? he asked with a heavy sigh.

Lilian just chuckles as her son get the right answer in the end. He was just as intelligent as Jacob implied. "Yes you are correct," she said. Then stood up as dark flaming like energy engulfed her body as the energy dissipated the vampiric demon looked more like a furry version of the she hulk with just as many tails denoting her immense power. She walked towards her son as she placed her paw on him and pulled his soul part way out of his body as she undid the seal on his demonic power and placed it back in his body. Dark flame like energy engulfed him just like his mother a moment ago. When it dissipated one could see that he had three tails denoting his own power. "There you go all done now," she said as body started to change back.

Raziel could tell that something was different as he felt the dark power now flowing threw his body, when he looked around at his body he noticed that he had three tails now. He heard from Japanese mythologies that kitsunes can have more than one tail depending on the amount of magical powers the had.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mocu watched in amazement at what happened, but her bored and dull face soon returned. "Are you done yet, Miss?" she asked, the woman. She would soon finish packing her own stuff and she looked at Raziel.

She then looked at Raziel's mother, simply staring at her, unblinking, her eyes taking in every detail of her form. Impressive, she thought, despite the fact her face kept the same empty and bored expression. She then turned around as she changed back and took out a book from her bag and sat on her bed. She began to read the book, now ignoring Raziel as though he wasn't even there. She also tried to ignore Lilian if she was there, though she could not give up the chance to glance at her if she was.

There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lilian smiled at her son and his three tails he had a good deal more power than majority of most half demons his age. She would dare say that he might have more than some of the other demons; but it is not always the amount of demonic power one had but how one used it for their own ends. "Not sure, I don't know if Raziel wants to learn how to use one of his new abilities or not," she stated.

Jacob noticed how Mocu was acting so nonchalant even she kept eying Lilian more than as she read her book. He wondered if the girl could be a lesbian or what if god forbid she been used as some sort of sex slave for a while. He wasn't sure and walked over to the young girl, "She is impressive when she changes to say the least; yet if you ask me just as beautiful in a frightening way that is a turn on," He asked her keeping his voice down so the other wouldn't hear him.

Raziel thought about it for a moment it was true he didn't know how to use his new abilities let alone how to fight monsters and demons. He sighed, "I... guess I should so how are you going to teach and what are you going to teach me?" he asked his mother nervously not sure what she was going to teach him.

Lilian chuckles some, "Well the thing is I am going to let you drink my blood to teach you what you needed to know blood does contain knowledge. Someone with strong metal capabilities can arrange their thoughts to be shielded or give specific thoughts and images, or in this case lessons and basic knowledge," she explained.

The young boy's eyes widen again he was not expecting to be drinking blood let alone his own mothers. "Um... uh...," was all he could say as he just stood there in shock at the question. After a moment he had no other option to learn say skills easily. He walked over to where his mother was as she exposed her neck for him. He gulped nervously as he laid his ears back. the young halfling pulled away some.

Lilian chuckles some; but to a degree she could understand how Raziel felt.Because she felt the same way in the when she first feed. She then put a finger to her neck and cut open her own neck.

A moment later Raziel smelled the blood and stared at the cut his mother made on her neck as he lowerd his head once more and made contact with her bloody neck. He as he drank her blood it tasted cooper yet at the same time it was delicious and intoxicating almost. as his mother gasp from the endorphins that now flowed threw her body. The young half could now see several images flashing threw his mind. He couldn't understand them yet at the same his mind started processing the images.

Lilian pulled away after two minutes of letting her son drink her life giving blood. "Look Raziel fresh blood will give you a good boost in power; but do realize we got only so many students and good number of them are more powerful than you," she said.

(next post will be the last one with his rents)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
He better not try that out on me, Mocu thought as she watched the Vampire boy drink his mother's blood. She soon placed her book down and looked through her luggage, finding a small assortment of books.

Lycan.

Elemental Avatars.

Sorcerers.

She soon found what she was looking for though and pulled out a red book, with the words Vampires, in gold. She quickly began searching through it. If she was to be stuck in a room with a male vampire, she wanted to be ready to defend herself and to neutralize or kill him if need be.

She almost laughed at the idea. Here she was, already planning on killing her roommate. Of course she wouldn't hurt him if she had no reason to, but if he ever got close to her neck she wanted to be safe, just in case. By the time she began reading the book, one of them came closer to her and started to talk to her. Mocu looked at him for a second, analyzing him, before returning to her book. "Indeed. You are her husband, correct? You are lucky," her soulless voice commented.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Raziel didn't say a word as his mother pushed him him away. She helped him lay down as he continue to absorb what knowledge his mother gave him through her blood. He closed his eyes as he saw what he may be capable of doing. He saw showing him how to create a blood sword and how to make it into a shield and useful items as needed. She also showed him how to use a few basic demonic spells.

'Oh a couple more things, As you may have noticed you got a craving for blood which will be a large part of your diet now. Second your body is going to change some, you may develop claws. Oh last thing you will gain a few more tails denoting the amount of power you have," Lilian explained.

Jacob looked at the young girl. He got a creepy feeling from her as he looked at her it was like she was almost devoid of all emotions. He backed away acting like all was normal, yet he never took his eyes off her just encase she tried something funny.

A moment later Lilian stood up and saw Jacob's reaction to the girl and chuckles some. She would never admit it the girl clan even made her uneasy. She saw the book the girl had, said one word magical spell, all the words on the page Mocu was looking at disappeared as a message appeared on the blank pages. "If you kill my son, your going to be my personal chew toy till you die" then the pages went back to normal. The demonic vapiric vixen gave the girl a warm smile, "Any way me and Jacob got a lot catch up on. Remember kids dinner is at five," she said, while she guided Jacob out the room and shut the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mocu read her book, ignoring the man who seemed to back away in fear. Suddenly, her eyes widened very little in reaction to watching the words on the book fade away and the a new group of letters replaced them. She looked up at Lillian and saw her smiled.

She nodded her head in response, before waiting for the words to return to normal. When her book was back to normal, she began to read. When the two were finally gone, she would focus on reading her book for the next few minutes, ignoring Rasiel once again. If he spoke to her, she would respond, but if not there would be silence for quite a while.

Finally though, she spoke up and broke the silence. "Your mother is very powerful. And protective. You should be grateful you have someone like her."
Raziel sighed some when his mother and father left. This world his mother to him was still so new, usual, and most of all frightening to the young vampiric halfling. When his room mate said mother was powerful he shrugged she did seem that way and not in a good way to a degree. Yet when she went on to say she was protective and he should be grateful he rolled his eyes. "My mother left a long time ago when I was a baby to save her own ass. Lilian was someone who I just meet I don't even recognize her. Only did it because my dad was there," he lied, they weren't very convincing as as he stared at his roommate. In his eyes one could see that at the moment he was just a young boy who yearned for mother's approval affection. "Anyway why would she want to protective of me?" he asked still acting cold even he was in a way delighted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Still. At least you have one," Moca mumbled, studying her book. She suddenly noticed something odd about how he acted and put two and two together. "You are lying to me," she stated. "Very well. I should not have expected truth from someone I just met," she said, bluntly. She meant it of course, not feeling offended or hurt. "Perhaps she believes in you? Or simply wants you to be alive? Family loves family, even when they are not really family....But just like how I will not care what you say, you may choose to do the same. My words may be nothing, but empty to you..."
Raziel sighs some as Mocu mumbled something. When she spoke up again he sighed deeply not really wanting to listen to what she had to say. It made him realize it wasn't Mocu he was lying to; but himself. The halfing hoped Mocu was right about his mother about the fact she wants him around. When she went how family just loved family even when they weren't related, it really hit the mark. But on the other hand he just didn't want to just automatically forget about the fact she had no contact with for almost all his life. "Your right I guess. No your words aren't hollow you seem to understand people. Since it is a while till dinner want to find the cafeteria?" he asked as he sat up. Then a thought hit him he never asked what kind of being or monster Mocu was, "What can you do magically?" he asked as well
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mocu looked at Raziel and then back down at her book, silent for a few minutes, as though she was ignoring him. Finally she answered, "Mostly a few weak spells. Elemental stuff. I've also researched a lot of magical items, creatures, legends, and the like." She did not say anything much after that, studying her book, before glancing at Raziel again. "You mentioned the cafeteria?" she asked, before standing up and nodding, wishing to go and find the cafeteria. She was rather hungry...