Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
(the first paragraph comes from another rp: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=8602

This world is for of all kinds of monsters, things that go bump in the night and things that haunt us, all kinds of monsters exist and all of them are skilled at what they do...but where do these monsters come from? And how did they become so skilled? Enter the Mephisto academy, a school that sculpts and trains the monsters of the world, even humans have been known to come tho these haunted grounds to gain dark power and protect themselves from the dark ones. Here in this academy though, there is no safety, the strong take the weak and the weak serve the strong.

Dear Raziel, De la grace, after careful analysis of your records and profile from juvenile detention centers. We've decided to admit you for the new semester at the Mephisto Academy for gifted teens. There you will be welcome with open arms and you told why you are the way you are. Your mother is a teacher for as well I am sure you would like to meet her. Class starts next week, follow the map provided on the back of the letter.
---------------------------
When Raziel received unusual letter, he showed it to his father who was shock to say the least. The young male almost human to his knowledge wondering why his dad was so silent. "Dad whats wrong?" he asked

Jacob sighed knowing he couldn't tell his son what he really was without his own blood lust getting out of hand. He also dreaded getting this letting because his son seem almost normal for the most except for the few incidents he had every year. Like he would nearly beat the shit out of a student or start a fire or something usual that kept reminding him that his child wasn't actually human. "I don't know where to start Raziel... The thing is I hoped you would be a normal child your mom before she left us said you would never be normal. She also told I couldn't just up and tell you or the same people who were after her would come after you," he sighed again it been so long ago since he actually talked about Lilian. "She wasn't a normal vixen she was a kitsune as you know all kitsunes are basically a magical kind of demon," he explained.

Raziel was flabbergasted by what his father said about his own mother. The young man wondered why his dad never said anything before. "Why have you told me before?" he asked sounding angry.

"Because if you knew what you were then you would be living with your mother. She left because had a fucking demon hunter chaser her. Second she wanted you to live a normal life even she realized her demonic blood was powerful. Yet each year more and more unusual incidents kept on happening around you," he explained. "Finally Mephisto Academy finally noticed you and your powers you have. Yes your mother works there now; but the love she does have for you is different than what your used to," he explained said.

Raziel just couldn't believe his mother was still around he figures she was long gone and not in North Dakota be the directions on the map on back. He also for the next few days extremely quite as he worked out what going on in his head. Everything now made a lot more sense; yet everything seemed surreal to as he went about his daily routine. Two days before he was backing and kinda back to normal as he talked to his father some. The two of them soon started putting his stuff in the back of the large truck the rented for the journey.
-------------------
Jacob and Raziel both were on the road for the past two days driving for the well hidden and well enchanted Mephisto academy. Raziel also chatted a few times with is mother she didn't sound all that friendly as she explained the basic of the academies lifestyle. The strong would rule the weak being and being mother's son would give him some protection; but she wouldn't help him in fights. Over the next few hours they drove up to the school and it architecture was imposing and it look more like a cathedral than anything. There were several students coming and coming about as they got their room assignments.

Raziel got out of the truck and approached an attendant sitting at a booth that was giving out room assignments. He got in line and when he got there the lady gave him his room assignment and told he could choose any room he wanted in the end though though. He thought that was an odd thing to say and shrugged it off. On the way back to the truck he bumped into a girl, his own age. She just seemed normal nothing outlandish or unusual about her and he couldn't fathom why someone like her, "Why are you here, you look completely normal?" he asked cocking his head to the side like a complete idiot, showing off that he new nothing of his dark heritage or what he really was.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The girl looked at him, before turning away. "Why are you here?" she asked in turn. The girl brushed a piece of hair from her eyes. The girl had a bored, tired look on her face, and her eyes lacked a certain life to them. It was like staring into the eyes of a corpse. "Looks can be deceiving. For example, you look like a reject from the CATS Musical," she chuckled, enjoying her little joke, before walking off to get her room assignment, leaving Raziel behind.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Raziel shrugged off the the girls response guessing that the old saying about not judging a book by its cover. He got into the truck and told his dad where to drive to. Soon the two men were at the dorms and they both got out of the tuck this time. They got a box of clothes each started heading toward the dorm.

A powerful female kitsune wearing a expensive luxurious silk kimono, walked out of the dorm, with a smile on her lips. She had just finished up preparing her son's dorm room, she even did his female's side of the room up right as an incentive to help her son get adjusted to his new school. The the vixen walked along the pathway the older students who knew who she was stepped out of her way as several males gawked at her. Soon she saw her mate she left so long ago and realized the other person must be her son. "Hello Jacob and Raziel," she said with a toothy smile.

Jacob put the box down and walked over to Lilian and hugged her tightly and exposed his neck just like he would when they were together. The vixen muzzles him deciding not to take his offer. "Oh how I missed Lilian," he said as he kissed her on the lips softly. They still acted as they were still in love with each other. Truth be told they had each other phone numbers and kept in touch regularly.

"I missed you too," she said as she returned the kiss; but soon they broke the embrace. She looked at her son for the first time since he was ten months old. She wasn't quite sure what to do to him, just wanted him to be able to stand on his own two feet as a half vampiric demon. She knew that required tough love but she knew he was human to that can either be a blessing or a burden; because demons don't feel the same way as mortals do.

Raziel walked over to his mother he was still standing a few feet away he wasn't sure what to make of her. On the one hand he just wanted to yell at her and demand why she left them so long ago and never tried to be in his life. Yet on the other he was a boy just meeting his mother he wanted to hug her hear her say everything would be all right; but he knew she was a demon and they were different than mortals. He sighed totally unsure what to do.

Lilian didn't try to show sympathy to her own child she was assistant Head Mistress. "Well let go see your room, I got it decked out for you. You have to keep your grades up and make sure learn to use your powers quickly or you will be in a world of pain if you piss off the wrong people," she explained letting her own son realize she was going to personally fight his battles for him. "I will also explain what you are and help you come to terms with it," she said as turned around. Then all three of them walked on into the dorm as she lead the way to his room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The girl, Mocu, walked to her designated room, a purple backpack in her hand. She saw a few other girls in the hallway, saw them talk to one another, smiling and laughing. She wished she could join in...

As she walked, she let out a laugh, causing many girls to look at her strangely and walk away. The smile from her laugh faded away into a frown, and then a scowl, before another frown. All of it fake. True, in the eyes of the girls that stared at her, she merely looked like she was experiencing a rapid group of mood swings, to Mocu it was much different.

To her, it was all just a lie. Her emotion, her every change of face...Falsehoods. She quickly shook her head as she stood in front of her room. That is why you are here. To begin the true you... she thought, before opening the door and seeing that her roommate was not here. Perhaps if she was lucky, she would not even get a roommate and would be allowed to be alone. One could only hope...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Razeil and Jacob followed Lilian into the dorm room. There was a girl standing there and it happened to be the same one Raziel bumped into earlier that afternoon. He wondered why she was there since his room was 1026 as well. The two males where quite shocked that to find his son might be having a female roommate. Jacob was just not sure what was going on just like his son, "Um Lilian why does Raziel have a girl for a roommate?" he asked.

Lilian just chuckles some, "Oh don't worry there were one to many girls who got admitted to the school and one fewer guys. So I made it were Mocu got to room with Raziel. She is an unusual girl with a hard past I heard. Also I hoped she would take him under her wing and help him get use to his new school. If he wanted he could easily get some pussy by just bending her over when he gets strong enough to over power her. Or if he never learns to use his power properly then Mocu can get some cock when ever she wants easily," she explained.

Raziel's jaw just dropped out what his mother just said. "Okay... so basically I...I can do what I want with her?" he cocked his head to the side, trying to figure out what is going on. On the one hand he always wanted to have sex on the other he didn't feel right about having a female for a roommate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mocu's eyes widened as she heard the group of people talked and turned her head. She saw a boy, an older woman, and that other boy who attempted to talk to her. They were walking closer to her and she needed a second to understand they were referring to her. "He is supposed to be my roommate?" she asked the three, seeing him.

((I'm sorry its so short, I have writer's block and a bit of a headache))
Lilian chuckles some as at her son's reaction, he looked scared and delighted at the fact for having a girl for a roommate. "Yes and no, do realize that in this school the strong rule the weak and the weak just get taken advantage of up.

Soon a feline bumped into the group and looked at Raziel and the two females. "Dam... I wouldn't mind to get to room with the assistant headmistress or the new girl," he grumbled. A moment later you see tentacles reach out around Jacob and entangle the feline as it got dragged off as the said feline hissed in frustration. The father and son turned around to see how dragged the feline away. It was a octopus like creature and it appeared to be male with several tentacles grinning as berated the feline for looking at other people.

Raziel gulped nervously as he looked at the female that was to be his room and figured that since she didn't seem that bad it would be better than some roommates he could have had. As he wondered what was going to happen to the poor feline. He shook his head trying to get the nasty image out of his had. "Um know what I don't care that my roommate could be a girl. At least she seems be a good person," he said in all honesty once again going by what she seemed to be.

The young kitsuneboy mother chuckles some at the site of the two older students it was common that rape took place around the school. "Do be glad there is a shower in your room because I doubt you would want to drop the soap in communal bathrooms," she said with a chuckle as she then pulled out her master key and opened the door for everyone. The rooms were already decorated for them just like they would as if they had already unpacked everything and got themselves situated. There were two TVs and game systems system for both of them, and laptop for their classes. "I hope you like the room and the gifts," she said with a toothy smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mocu was silent as the older woman spoke and quickly entered the room when it was opened. "Thank you, miss. May you now leave us alone?" she asked with her monotone voice. She then looked at Raziel, just staring at him for about a minute, never blinking, not even breathing, it seemed, before she turned around and placed her backpack on the ground.

She opened up a closet and began to put her clothes into it, silently working for a few minutes, ignoring the boy's very existence. Finally though, she finally accepted his presence and simply said, "My name is Mocu Chronic. What's yours?"
Raziel gulped some as he and his father brought in the boxes they have been carrying were placed next to the bed. Then he looked back at Mocu who was staring at him, he realized she was kinda creepy when she did that almost as if she was looking to his soul. "Nice to meet you Mocu. I am Raziel De la Grace and this is my father Jacob," he said when the young girl spoke up. After a moment he opened his mouth again, "Um this is my mother Lilian, she is the headmistress I think."

"No I am not. I'm just the assistant headmistress for the school and I teach magic and help students learn to control their powers," Lilian explained. Then she shut the door as she walked over to his bed and sat down liked she owned the place. "I will be gone shortly after I unseal his power," she stated firmly. Then turned her son, "Now do realize sealed your demonic and vampiric powers in the hopes that you could be a normal child when I had to leave both of you over fifteen years ago," she said regretfully. "I also want you to know that your power is much greater than the seal I put on you so long ago. That would explain why weird things have been happening around you the past few years."

The young adolescent thought what his mother said. He knew that those with power either let the power control them or they controlled the power. So far his power been controlling him and he knew that he couldn't let That happen. The youngster also wondered how he could be part vampire when from fictional stories they almost always blew up in direct sunlight. He realized that he could be he would get boils easily if he stayed out to long in the sun. He sighed as he looked at his mother, "Okay how do we unseal my powers so I can control them and not them controlling me," he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mocu sighed in annoyance, finding the more people around her, the more nervous and fearful she became, afraid they would find out about her and hate her for it. She shook her head and tried not to listen to the noise that came out of their lips, returning to emptying out her suitcase. Still, she could hear the woman speak, and she heard about who she was and who the boy was. While part of her was curious about this, another part of her scolded her for eavesdropping. What does it matter? she thought.

"Excuse me, but should I leave for this?" she suddenly asked, interrupting their conversation. "It just seems like this is a private matter, between a family. I have no connections or ties to any of you, save for the young boy," she added, motioning to Raziel. If Lilian wanted, she would stand up and walk out the door and simply stand outside like a statue.