Join our server on Discord

Mephisto Academy (private for MasterZero)
When she asked about the cafeteria, Raziel nodded, "Yep I did; but I don't know where it is so lets go hunt around for it," Raziel suggested. After a moment he left the room and started walking down the hallway. He went over what his roommate had said about knowing how to use magic and a few spells. "What is it like working with magic?" he asked curiously as they walked outside of their dormitory.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Its like using a gun. If you're not careful, someone will get hurt. And just like a gun, the majority of people who use it are dumb, violent, and pathetic Neanderthals that don't know when to give up...But that's just from my experience," she mumbled, barely enough for him to hear. Despite what she said, her voice never left the monotone she had made for herself. "I hope when you learn magic, you're not stupid with it. I would prefer living for a few more years."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Raziel nodded he could understand how magic could be like gun; because of skills he guessed like fireballs and other type of magical attacks from games. "I can see what you mean from what I'm guessing that mages and other similar beings," he replied. Soon they were at the Gothic gates to the front of the school itself. "Yeah hopefully when I do learn magic," he replied with a grin.

They looked imposing since it had a large half of an ogre on half large metallic doors that laughed as students tried to force their way with brought strength or magic. Some even had to tackle the door in groups; yet the older the students were the fewer that were needed to open the doors. "Holy shit I don't know if we would be able to...," he trailed off. He could see himself cutting his hand with one of his nails and holding it up for the door to sniff and lick. The vampiric halfling shook his head for a second.

"Um... Uh I think I might know away for to get in without having to struggle. I think we need to cut our palms and let the door know who we are," he suggested hoping what he saw was right and he figured it was something his mother showed him when he drank her blood earlier.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mocu looked at Raziel, before looking at the ogre doors. Something told her to do as he said, and she nodded, pulling out a switchblade to cut her palm. Once she was bleeding, she reached forward, only to pull back as the door tried to bite her. While her face did not change, there was a hint of bitterness in her words. "For your sake, I hope you didn't see that coming..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Sorry I didn't know that was going to happen," Raziel said regretfully. He gulped wondering why his mother would give him false information. After a moment he decided to follow through with cutting his hand just so he would at least be even with Mocu. He let out a whimper when he cut his own hand. When he put his hand up the ogre took a sniff its eyes went wide with fear and one could hear it saying "Sorry Head Mistress" . A second later the doors open slamming against the walls. "Well at least we know it was for me to do and hopefully it was a one time thing," he said nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Child. How exactly did he get in here? Oh right. His mother, Mocu sighed in her mind as the boy whimpered. Once the doors were opened and they were free to enter, she looked at him again. "...Indeed. Perhaps we should consider getting some bandages before lunch?" she asked, holding up her bleeding hand as she walked past the gates, expecting Raziel to follow.