Join our server on Discord

Shoutmon--the main villian? Crackpot theory
I don't think Shoutmon is capable of being a villain, unless he has some kind of bishounen/ultra muscular digivolved form. X3 I kinda like his BAHSAHKAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEwFyB_i7aU look during his rowdy rocker attack. It makes him seem lively! Besides, he gets jealous when Taiki shows interest in another digimon! That makes him clingy~ which makes him cute!

Now Cutemon, THERE'S someone who could actually be the series Big Bad! I dun like the look in his eyes. He MUST be hiding some ulterior motives, and his parents must actually be parent files that allow him to digivolve into FluffySatanmon or something!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Besides, he gets jealous when Taiki shows interest in another digimon! That makes him clingy~ which makes him cute!

~ which makes him pedophile!

Oh wait.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmm... perhaps if Shoutmon was 18 and above years old! XD Taiki prolly likes muscular wolves with pointy, phallic symbols of manliness protruding from his body anyway.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You guys and your fixations of canines. I swear. If I could draw I'd do a replica of Mar but with Shoutmon's features just to see you all weep <3

Or get horny! Or both! :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just because they explode to data, it doesnt mean they dont get reborn, they only probably dont reborn in this season Primary Village if the data gets absorved, like MadLeomon did to power up.
On the topic of villains- MadLeomon was lame on every level. From his tactics to his looks, to his name. I totally wanna see a GoodOgremon now. /sarcasm
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, fans been wanting an evil leomon for ages, but of course he was lame, no great villain apears in the first episodes fighting the hero after all...
For a first major boss, yeah, Mad Leomon pales more than Adobencha's Devimon.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
This theory...yeah...no. Not happening.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade