Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 8!
Yesterday, (Thursday) I got my friend and watched ep 8. There was a storm so we had to sign out and I couldn't post anything anywhere.

Shoutmon thought the junk thing was real. Of course but still funny.

Ha ha ha. Electric bars. Classic.

Cutemon's parents were moved. That sucks. The top hat though is still awesome.

Troopmon (The big black things in the army) can talk? Also does Tactimon have a trigger on his back. At least he looks very evil. Evil Important.

Who is Ba'almon? A Reaper of sorts? And is the giant dildo of sorts actually a giant knife?

Zenjirou, you do not have a sword. Is anyone taking down what the Red Pickmon says? This week, Dig here; Woof woof. It seems it's what Juri said in the Sandiramon episode.

Took them long enough for Dorulumon to help dig. He is a Drill. And something you perverts like a lot.

Hey, the Pickmons say random English.

I can kind of tell Volcamon is a prevo of Ancient Volcamon. He has a clothesline attack.

That Triple Agu-tack was a big flame. Why is that three of them?

Wow. Ancient Volcamon died kind of gross huh? I think he may have suffocated.

Monitormon wants a Plasma screen head. I do like my Flat screen. So I understand what he means. Hilarious.

And that's this week. Stay tuned for the new way we'll do these.
Oni/Akai Pickmon definitely needs a trivia part about him, with all those phrases he's spouting during the Rare Star Sword Digixros sequence.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I'll be checking Wikimon for that. Someone better be checking these.
Well I liked this episode, made me think in V-tamer a lot...