Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 8!
Episode 8 Discussion Forum where you can guess what's going to happen!

I gotta say...Episode 7 really turned me back on to Digimon again. I was wavering for awhile and even forgot about that eppy. When I watched it, I couldn't have been more excited for the next episode. Dorulumon's mere presence makes the episode all the more interesting...

Shoutmon's "I'm the favorite!"

Dorulumon was once a bad guy...

Cutemon is growing on me due to her/his backstory.

Thank you Dorulumon...you gave me my inner Digifan back.

I look forward to more interaction between the characters and how ultimately our favorite "I'm Like The Wind!" wolf will ultimately join Xros Heart. Will he see Taiki acting so selflessly that it ultimately inspires him to give himself another chance at redemption? And...I kinda want to see Dorulumon and Shoutmon FIGHT over Taiki...Dorulumon will be calm and cool while Shoutmon over reacts, kinda like how Tai and Matt fight in Adventure.

Shoutmon is "Tai" and Dorulumon "Matt". Hehe.

I wonder how far back Bluemeramon and Dorulumonn go?
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Gotta point thar. Shoutmon's hot blooded whilst Dorurumon's cool.

Tactimon finally decides to take matters into his hands! Sick of Xros Heart tarnishing his perfect military career all the way from Green Zone, the Bagura General steps forth into the battle field, to personally oversee the end of our heroes.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Wait, if this is 8, then how did you get it? It premiers on the 24th.
(08-22-2010 02:19 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Wait, if this is 8, then how did you get it? It premiers on the 24th.

Well, methinks Renafan hasn't watch 8 yet. This is probably created as a speculation thread for now.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(08-22-2010 02:19 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Wait, if this is 8, then how did you get it? It premiers on the 24th.

(08-21-2010 06:05 PM)Renafan Wrote: Episode 8 Discussion Forum where you can guess what's going to happen!
[Image: signature.png]
This is silly, why can't we just make the threads when the episodes actually are released guys?

Also, might be nice if whoever posts it up leaves a link so that others can enjoy it too if their source of Digimon episodes doesn't have it yet.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I second that. Not saying that it's silly to speculate about coming episodes, but creating threads for predictions is unnecessary given that you can already do that while talking about the latest episode in the previous thread.

Also would be great to do what Guilmon suggested, to help lazy people watch it faster without having to search but that isn't really necessary.

So let's just create new threads when the episode comes out, alright?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, no reason to start a thread for an episode no one will see for a few days...especially if the previous episode, which already has a thread, is the thing being discussed.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well then, Taking a cue, how bout only Mods make the topic?
We have two for this area so I think it'd be fair.
(08-23-2010 01:49 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well then, Taking a cue, how bout only Mods make the topic?

That's okay by me. Will this be effective after Episode 8?