Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 8!
(08-23-2010 01:49 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well then, Taking a cue, how bout only Mods make the topic?
We have two for this area so I think it'd be fair.

Just as long as it doesn't take days after they air for you to remember... :D
[Image: signature.png]
Yep. Feel free to use this one after Ep 8 comes out to discuss it. No reason to create another Ep 8 thread, lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I only took the cue BECAUSE some sites like "WtW" made theirs weeks in advance at some points as they learned new episode names and people got excited "oh this character'll appear!" But, okay! It works.:P
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(08-24-2010 02:33 AM)Renafan Wrote: Well, I only took the cue BECAUSE some sites like "WtW" made theirs weeks in advance at some points as they learned new episode names and people got excited "oh this character'll appear!" But, okay! It works.:P

Yes, but they're created by the mods and locked until the episode airs...
Ok then. I or a different mod will create a topic on Sunday. It can be locked until Tuesday night or left open. I will leave this topic here and the next episode will have it's topic made then.
Choose lock or leave open.
(08-24-2010 01:43 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ok then. I or a different mod will create a topic on Sunday. It can be locked until Tuesday night or left open. I will leave this topic here and the next episode will have it's topic made then.
Choose lock or leave open.

Well for now, we could consider leaving this thread open since it's already being used/populated already with messages. You could have the thread lock/unlocking effective on Episode 9 thread.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
As such, I have made a sticky. All will read it.
I WATCHED IT!

Anyway, here's the highlights---

Balistamon creates a "fake" digivice.

Taiki inspires the captive digimon to fight back and literally dig their way out of prison...Dorulumon is impressed.

Shoutmon is even more jealous.

Our first major threat faces our heroes in the form of Tactimon. He talks with a mysterious Digimon that's sort of a cross between Mummymon and Beelzeemon. Don't know the Digimon's name but he has a unique design.:P

QUICK EDIT:http://www.nwanime.com/digimon-xros-wars-episode-8/watch/9b00ba092e37119a4c27/ Link to Episode 8! It's a RAW!

In case you *DID NOT* know...our friend Dorulumon is revealed to have been a member of the Bagura Army. I can see why he left though...all the crazy generals and all that.

Preview For NEXT EPISODE:
Digimemory of GARURUMON, Dorulumon eppy!, and the first fight against Tactimon...and Fake Touma shows up again!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
He talks with a mysterious Digimon that's sort of a cross between Mummymon and Beelzeemon.

I think that's Baalmon. An Imperial noble of the Bagura's.

Battle set-up map for the day is all about taking out the trash. :p

lol At the episode title screen. *Continues to watch subbed episode 8*
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(08-25-2010 07:23 PM)SnK Wrote: I think that's Baalmon. An Imperial noble of the Bagura's.

He's actually a mercenary. The nobility thing was a mistranslation.

I like how Ballistamon talks a lot more lately.

And I love Starmon's random comments.