Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"They make such a cute couple, don't they?" King moaned, rubbing his cock against Noir's ass, before suddenly grabbing her by her hips and lifting her up. "Just like you and me." He then began to rub the head of his cock against the bat's ass, then he began to push it in, his pre cum helping lube the asshole up, hopefully. He placed his hands on her breasts and groped them, feeling them. "Tell me, Noir, who is bigger. You or your daughter?" he asked, rubbing the tits. "What is your cup, anyways?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Noir moaned as King's cock slid in, it was a tight fit even lubed and she loved it "Me of course master, I'm between E and EE, while Rouge is still between DD and E." the bat explained between moans as she rocked herself up and down on her master's cock, driving it in and out of her tight tailhole.

Rouge and Amy kept at it like animals, already nearing their limits as the watched their master fucking their fellow slave as they drove themselves to a loud orgasm.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rouge! Amy! Get your cute asses over here!" he commanded, squeezing Noir's tits as he fucked her butt. When they finally stopped making love and came to him, naked, he would order them. "Rouge, get down and suck on my balls." He then looked at Amy, ordering her to stand still for now. "Who do you love more, Amy? Sonic the Hedgehog or Rouge the Bat?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rouge nodded eagerly and dropped to her knees to follow her orders, cupping her master's balls as she licked and suckled on them in turn.

Amy tilted her head in confusion at King's question before she answered "Rouge of course, why would I love Sonic? He's such a jerk."

Noir moaned louder as she felt her tits being squeezed, her ass clenched tighter from all the excitement and she couldn't help but cry out "Uhh! Uhh! Yes! Yes! Harder master! Harder!~<3"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good girl," King smiled. "And you love me more than Rouge, right? Just a little bit?" he asked, petting her cheek, before moaning as he felt Rouge play with his sack and Noir's ass squeezing his cock. "Noir..." he moaned, shooting his seed into her ass as her walls held him tightly. "Get up, Noir, and turn around, facing me. Then take my cock in your pussy. Rouge, move up and clean your mother's asshole. If any of my cum leaks out, its your job to lick it up and swallow it. As for you, Amy...." He listened to her answer about loving him, before placing a hand on her head and the other on her smaller, younger chest, and kissing her passionately, tasting Rouge on her lips and tongue.
"Of course I do master." Amy giggled before returning the kiss, moaning in satisfaction as she pressed her smaller chest harder into his hand.

Noir moaned as she felt the hot seed flooding her ass, with a lustful look in her eyes the older bat pulled herself off his cock only to spin around and shove it into a different hole.

Rouge moaned as she trailed her tongue up, liking around and into her mother ass, holding onto Noir's hips as the MILF bounced op and down on King's cock.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The threesome went on for a few more minutes, before King stuffed Noir's pussy with sperm. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Amy, before saying, "Now girls, all of you get down on your knees and service my cock. Rouge and Noir get the sides. Amy, you have the honor of taking the head of my cock. Thank me for such honor."
Rouge was the first to his cock being the she was already on her knees, and had the pleasure of choosing the right side, while her mother took the left "Mmm! Thank you master!" Amy moaned as she slipped the head past her lips, the three of them struggling at first finally managed to find a rhythm, and began sucking and bobbing their heads in unison.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King moaned in pleasure as the three slaves worked on his cock. He looked down at them and smiled at the sight of the three beautiful women blowing him. "Good. Now touch each other with your hands. Don't be afraid to trade kisses with each other and to touch each other. If you act slutty enough with each other, I promise to cover all of you with my sperm."
The trio could only look up and grin at their master as they began kissing each other, their hands groping each other's breasts and probing one another's pussies as they continued to blow King.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions