Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Somewhere in a small town lies a a private lab, where new and exciting things are discovered everyday! But today a pair of young inexperienced lab assistants will make their own discovery, one so unbelievable and incredable they can not afford to share with the world.

((Well that's the best I could think of, and since I don't know if you've seen yet this is what I currently look like [Image: f531c09329d6035fa86f5cd19b1104888c7.png] you can post first Zero.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
A young man, named King Masters, walked down the hall and into the private lab. "Salem? You in here?"

((A woman? (Shrugs) Whatever floats your boat))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The woman in question could be seen siting backwards in her strange chair http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=stein%27s+chair#/d1k16t4 as she stared at a large pice of equipment "Ah? Oh hey King, what's up?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just came to see how everything is down here. I think I'm going to head back home soon," he said, walking over to the girl and yawning. "What about you? Tired of work yet?"

((Link doesn't work))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Actually I need to finish with this project first. One of the senoir staff croaked and left this weird looking box http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=metal+box#/d2tcxcd . The tech it's made out of is really advanced, I'm supposed to open it but so far no luck. Every time I try opening it the things security system kicks in. Wanna help?" She asked as she looked lazily at her partner while fishing a pack of smokes out of her coat.

((Try it again, I messed up last time.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, sure," King sighed. "Might as well I guess." He then looked at Salem as she took out some cigars. "So how exactly can I help? Want me to get a crow bar?" he joked, waving his hand around to get the smoke from his face, since he himself did not smoke.
Salem took a long drag from the thin cherry flavoured coffin nail as she thought "Well, I figured that I can try using this comp to override it's security for a few moments, then use that laser to try and cute it open. But since they're across the room from each other I can only do one. Wanna play with the dangerous laser for me while I do some hacking?" she asked with a suitably twisted grin as she rolled herself over to said computer.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King smiled at her joke, but he saw her face he frowned a bit. "I guess you're not joking. Sure, let's do it," he smiled, walking to the laser and ready to activate and fire it whenever his partner was ready. "Just say when!"
Salem snickered as she began rapidly typing on the keyboard "Alright hit it!" she called as the box seemed to power down for a moment.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King nodded and fired the laser at the box. A powerful red beam was soon fired at it, but time would only tell if it worked. "I'm giving it maximum power!" he yelled, the laser shaking as it was pushed to its maximum strength.