Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
The three took off, and as they walked to Amy Rose's home, King was hoping that they would soon meet a certain blue hedgehog. King was hoping to use the Steal function soon. Also, as the three walked many people turned to look at them, giving out catcalls and shouting out words like "SLUT!" "WHORE!" "CUNT!" King protected his girls though, making sure men stayed away from them.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Said blue hedgehog now came walking out of a nearby store munching on a chilidog, the noises had drawn his attention and so he came to see what was happening "Hey, what's all the fuss..Rouge? Noir? What is going on here? And who are you?" Sonic questioned as he looked at the scene in utter shock.

"Oh you know, just out for a stroll with Master." Noir answered as she leaned up to kiss King.

Rouge likewise kissed her master and looked at Sonic with a smirk "What's it to you speedy?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled at Sonic and allowed his girls to kiss him, before getting an idea. "Girls, attack him. Your faster than ever before, if you take him by surprise you can grab him. Hold him for me," he whispered. If the two obeyed, and were able to grab him, he used the steal function on his watch to take Sonic's superspeed from him, until he was as fast as an average person. "I could tell you who I am, Sonic, but I'll get to that later. For now, go to sleep," he ordered, pressing the capture button on his watch and trapping the hedgehog in his watch.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sonic saw Rouge and Noir coming and smirked as he prepared to run, only to be caught off guard by their new speed. He had barely managed to avoid Noir when Rouge grabbed him and they both pinned him down, leaving him helpless as he was robbed of his speed and then trapped within the watch "Did we do good master?" Rouge smirked, floating over to hug King and rub her breasts against him, Noir likewise rejoined her master, clinging to his and and also pressing her ample mounds against him.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You did fantastic!" King smiled, slapping their asses and kissing their foreheads. He avoided their lips for now, not wanting to smudge the lipstick. He wanted it at full power for Amy. "But let's hurry and go get your girlfriend, Rouge!" With that the three left to Amy Rose's home. "Remember, Rouge. I'll knock on the door, and as soon as Amy answers I want you to kiss her for as long as possible. The longer you kiss her, the more she'll love you and I," he reminded.

Once they got there, he loudly banged on the door, getting an erection just imagining the two kiss. It got to the point where he grabbed Noir's hand and placed it on the tent of his pants, with a flirtatious smile.
Noir giggled as she gripped her master's cock through the fabric of his pants.

As soon as Amy came to the door Rouge would make her move, and if she could grab the girl then she planned on giving her a deep hot kiss for at least ten minutes.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem stepped off the train and and sighed, King was across town from her current location, but this was as close as the train came "Tch, just for getting so far away I should make the bastard carry me from now on." she muttered as she headed straight to her friend, deciding to have fun by busting holes through any walls that blocked her path.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King watched the two kiss for the full ten minutes, and he was amazed Rouge was able to hold her breath for this long, or that Amy was even still conscious. When the kiss was over, a thick mark of red lipstick was on Amy's face, and her mind would still be her own for a few seconds after it, just enough to probably ask what Rouge was doing. "How do you feel, Amy?" he asked the girl, placing a hand on Noir's ass.
"I...I feel so incredible! Now that you and and my love are here!" Amy moaned as she trailed hep lips over Rouge's chest and began pulling her into the house.

Rouge eagerly followed the pink hedgehog into her living room where they both fell onto the couch and began making out.

"Master, shall we follow suit?" Noir giggled as she began kissing King, slipping her hands into his pants to grip his shaft directly as she lead him inside as well.

((Hope Amy's colour isn't too light, if you have trouble just highlight her parts I guess.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why not," King smiled, before suddenly grabbing Noir's bikini top and bottom and pulling them off. He unzipped his own pants and freed his large friend, before walking over to a chair. He sat down on the comfortable cushion and patted his lap, looking at Rouge and Amy kiss. "That's it girls. Give me a nice show while I fuck Noir," he smiled. As soon as Noir walked over, he ordered her to ride him, but to face her fellow slaves. "I want you to look at your daughter and her girlfriend, while I fuck you."

((You know you don't HAVE to do the color thing. It is nice, but if it takes too long or is too much work, just let it go. I'll be fine with it))
((Truth is I'm so used to doing it now I'd be harder to stop.))

Rouge and Amy continued going at it, tearing off their clothes as they trailed eager lips and probing fingers all over each other.

Noir wasted no time following her master and and sitting in his lap, rubbing and pressing his hard cock between her soft plump ass cheeks as she watched her daughter and fellow slave shifting into a 69 position to enjoy their tastes simultaneously.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions