Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Toushiro blushed and giggled happily at that "Like thanks! You're totes hot too mister....uhm..." the sissified captain paused, not really sure who the handsome man before her was.
----------------------------

"Really?! Oh thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Salem squealed as she hopped back to her feet and excitedly shook Rangiku's hands and bounced happily.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"My name is Alex. I'm one of your subordinates...or...is it that you're MY sub?" I grin, moving closer to Toshi, looking over his petite body as a hand found its way to the captain's butt.

--------------------

Rangiku was surprised by the burst of energy, but smiled. She tried to calm the girl down, her tits still shaking a bit after the violent shaking. "Lead the way."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Toushirou moaned and blushed as he pressed his rear into the groping palm with a smile Like, I don't mind bein your sub. I sounds toootally more fun than working."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sure thing Matsumoto-sempei!" she replied happily as she lead them around the corner to a more secluded spot and began fishing through her cloths again "Now I just pop a soul candy, exit my gigai, and use my zanpaku...tou...to...to..." she tried of as her searching stopped and her expression turned horrified "Ohnoohnoohnoohnoohnooooo! I left my stuff in my room at the academy!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex grinned and spanked Toshi's sweet ass. "Okay. Strip, bitch, and get on your....No. Lean down on Rangiku's desk. Yeah...Let's fuck on her desk. Ass in the air, and get ready for a pounding." As he said this, Alex looked around Rangiku's desk, seeing for anything fun, like alcohol, bra, maybe some panties or makeup. "Do you know if your lieutenant keeps anything naughty around here?"

---------------

Rangiku sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. This girl was having a horrible first day, and was not making a good impression on her superior. Still, the buxom blond tried to be kind. She smiled as she opened her eyes. "Okay, then tell me. What would an experienced Soul Reaper do next? Do you want one of my soul candies? Or try to get your stuff back at the academy?" She asked, leaning down, her big tits jiggling a bit.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Toushirou thought carefully as he undressed, tossing his robes to the ground and pointing to the lowest draws of his lieutenant's desk as he bent over it "If I remember, she like keeps her drinks in the right drawer, and some cloths in the left."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem thought for a moment before putting her fist into her hand as the answer came to her "Oh! We wait till we get back to the academy! We shouldn't borrow soul candy except in an emergency! Right?" Salem explained, looking pleased with the answer she'd given.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex threw his own clothes off as he checked the drawers, getting out a couple bottles of sake for the two. He handed one to Toshi, and kept one for himself. He downed his own drink, as he looked in the other drawer for clothes. If he found anything cute or sexy, he would give it to Toshi to wear, despite the obvious difference.

((You wanna pick what he's wearing or me?))

------------------

"Very good!" Rangiku smiled, and gave the girl a quick hug. For a moment, Salem's head was in the blond's massive bosom, before she was freed. "So, what should we do before we get back to the academy? There's no real rush, ya know...." she grinned.
Toshi giggled happily and took the bottle "Like, thanks!" he giggled as he took a weak swig, drinking like a rookie as he watched Alex rumage for clothes.
((You go ahead and pick))
-----------------------------------

Salem blushed lightly and smiled at pleasing her superior and earning a hug. Taking a moment to think about it she smiled as an easy answer came to mind "Well, this is my first time running around in a gigai, so these are actually the only living world clothes I have right now. Should we try shopping?"

[Image: 254850_2054347606892_1490615171_32318630_7892754_n.jpg]
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled and found a white bra and panties, special ones that had a hole for Rangiku's cunt to be fucked. He made a small hole on the other side of panties, showing a hole for Toshi's ass. He poured some sake on the feminine boy, then gave him the undies. He also found Rangiku's scarlet red lipstick. "Dress up, bitch. Then bend over and beg for an ass fucking!"

-------------------

Rangiku's eyes practically turned into stars. "Yes! Shopping sounds great! Let's go!" She pulled Salem into a quick hug, then held the girl's hand as they went to the nearest mall.

Toshi pouted at having saki poured an him and being called a bitch "Heeey! Tha'sh mean! But like, okay!" he giggled as he slipped on his subordinate's underwear "Okay like, I totally want you to fuck my ass! Like that?"
-------------------------------------------------------

Salem giggled to herself as she held on to Rangiku's hand "I-I take it you like shopping Matsumoto-sempei?" she asked as they entered the mall"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex grinned and gave the cute butt a slap, making it grow a bit as it quivered. He grabbed it again, squeezing it, before he shoved his meaty tower into the slave's ass.

-----------

"I love it! Second only to sake in what I love most in life," Rangiku explained, walking with the girl to a store. She began to look through clothes, smiling. "Hm...The problem for girls like me, is that everything is too small. Most clothes can't contain this kind of body," she teased, shaking her tits and ass a bit.