Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
It wasn't easy but Alexis did revert back to Alex, though it felt strange and less pleasant.
"Ooh!~<3 I'll try and remember that...Queeny!" she squealed as she hopped on ahead "So where should we start now that we're teaming up?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex glared at the girl and shook off any feeling Salem's....tampering may have caused. "Well, I'm sure Rangiku is off shopping in the human world if you want a bite out of that big titted cow. Me? I think I'll add another male slave to my harem. Hmm....I'll turn that cold Toshiro into a feminine, sunny little crossdresser," Alex smiled, using his powers to locate the boy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem giggles as she she does the same "have fun with that. I'm thinking tattoos and piercings with this one." wanders off a bit to find her own prey as she calls back "Don't get into too much trouble, I'll be back real soon."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex rolled his eyes as he used his powers to locate Toshiro...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Toshiro would be found where he most often was, sitting behind his desk filling out paperwork and muttering about his lieutenant's lack of assistance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem entered the human world with little effort and with similar ease track down Rangiku. Taking a few moments to come up with a plan Salem then walked straight up to Rangiku "Hello there you're lieutenant Matsumoto right?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled at the boy and appeared outside his room, turning into Momo Hinamori. 'She' opened the door, holding a tray with a glass of lemonade, infused with a special venom in it to make the boy more stereotypical gay and girly with each sip. "Hello, Toshiro!" 'She' said. "I just wanted to give you this cool drink. You deserve after Rangiku abandoned you with her paperwork." 'Momo' then placed the drink on Toshiro's desk, before bowing, and quietly leaving with an overly sweet, "Goodbye!"

-----------

The blond bimbo was looking at a cute, pink sweater, when the dark skinned girl walked over to her. Her eyes widened as she spoke, and she looked around. "How did you know that? Who are you?" She whispered.
Toushirou watched Momo leave with a raised eyebrow, makng a mental note to ask her if she was feeling okay as he sipped his tea. "But that will like, have to wait until I finish with these." he muttered to himself, not noticing the little verbal tick he had just gained.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh! I'm sorry I should have introduced myself first! I'm Salem and I was just transfered to your squad as of today! I have the papers right here see?" Salem explained very cheerfully as she fumbled through her coat for said papers...then her pants...and her top...and her cleavage..."Ahhh! Ohnoohnoohnooo! I musta lost them on the way! Ohnoohnoohnoohnooo!" the woman repeated as she looked around in a panicked state for the nonexistant papers.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex laughed to himself in glee, before snapping his fingers. He made the room get hotter, forcing Toshiro to drink more of his lemonade. The more he drank, the more he hated women, the more feminine he would become, and the more he would love men. He would hate Rangiku's big tits, and be jealous of her long, golden hair, and she would hate Momo's voice and petite body...and he would desire cocks and men for himself.

-------------

Rangiku was no stranger to sexual sights, so the sight of Salem searching for her papers through her chocolate cleavage did not make her blush, but smile, reminding her of her dear Orihime. She relaxed considerably, before placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "There, there. I'm sure we can find them. Next time be more careful, okay? When did you last have them?"
Toushiro whined as he emptied his glass. It was like, totally way too hot! And he was sooo thirsty! "Awww! I'm outa drinks! Like, what am I sposed to do now?" he whimpered while throwing papers in the air in a fit.
------------------------------------------------------

Salem put a finger her lip and looked off in thought "Lessee...I had them after I left the academy...and I had them when I entered the Dangai...then...oh no." she stopped herself there as realization hit "Oh no oh no oh no! I must of lost them in the dangai! They're probably completely gone by now!" she groaned as sunk to her knees "Now I'm gonna have to get replacements from the academy when I return!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex would make his move now. He would open the door to Toshiro's offce, wearing nothing but a simple white robe, something Aizen would wear. He walked in and looked at Toshiro. "Hello, Toshiro. You look...hot."

---------------

"Don't worry. I'll come with you! Or we can go to the academy together!"