Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Several minutes had passed and still no Salem, but more importantly Alex would probably notice how tired he was getting. Maybe even notice he was way too tired for having only waited such a short time.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex was soon asleep, sleeping soundly in his chair.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Someone giggled as they stepped into view "Time for the real fun."

Hours passed without notice, and by the time Alex would be coming to all he would see was the night sky,,,and some very familiar lips     "About time sleepy head! Kept me waiting too long didn't you?" Salem purred as she slowly leaned back
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex groaned and rubbed his head, blushing as his eyes focused on those lips, before he replied. "What the hell happened?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem giggles as her watch materializes a standing mirror "Best you just see for yourself, I hope you like the new and improved you! Queeny dear!" Salem purred again as she stepped away for Alex to see.
((I decided that that'll be my permant look for my lips now. ~<3))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Queen?!"

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2009/2...aranaK.jpg

Alex looked at himself with shock. "Blonde?! Salem, what did you do?!" Alex jumped up, her tits shaking as she looked at her hourglass form, and her fat rump.
Salem giggles as she looks Alex over "Oh you know, I just felt giving my old friend a gift. No need to thank me for the new you, and no need to worry about your power, you can still use them. Likewise with your cock...though it might feel a little sore from the piercings, I just thought it a same that a cock that huge didn't have a ladder you know?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex pouted and glared at Salem, looking her body over. "Its not permanent, is it?"
"Yep! You could use your powers to change, but in the end this is your default form, your new true you. So you should enjoy it!" Salem kissed Alexis(?) and slapped her ass, leaving a rainbow of lipstick on one cheek and a red palm print on the other "Now shall we continue our hunt?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex glared at Salem as she closed her eyes. She tried turning herself back into a man. Whether or not she could, Alex said, "No, my default form is a guy. You turned me into this. And despite our friendship, remember something. I don't like surprises." Alex made his own slap on Salem's ass, though it was harder with less teasing fun compared to Salem's.