Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem couldn't handle the increased stimulation for any longer as she was forced over the edge by Neptune.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while Wonder Slut return carrying a struggling Canary in her arms "I'm sorry master, she woke up halfway through and I didn't know if you wanted me to knock her out again or not. But look! I got her into her new outfit!" she giggled, causing what must have be the 4th or 5th expansion since she had left.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The threesome continued for some time, until the two Sailor Scouts were laying on Salem's body, holding her between them, both of them asleep. Now, Salem was free to have some fun with them. Or she could throw more of her sweet little poison on them, and making them horny for another round.

---------------

"Good job, Wonder Slut!" Alex smiled, turning off his spell. He kissed the girl's lips, as a reward, before looking at Black Canary. "Slut, go do your makeup. I'll deal with Black Canary," he said, taking her and planting her on a seat.

Once Wonder Slut was gone, Alex looked at Black Canary. He took out his jewel, and began to try and hypnotize her...but not into slavery. "Listen to my voice...You hunger...You are so hungry, Black Canary. You need food. You need to eat...You're so hungry..." He repeated those words again and again, and as he did, cast a new spell. Al the food Black Canary ate now, would go a little to her breasts, but mostly, right to her ass, giving her a butt that would make nearly any other girl scrawny in comparison. "Do you understand me?" he asked, after nearly ten minute of hypontism. He didn't want to take any chance. Once he was sure, he freed her mouth and untied her hands, allowing her to eat the various fattening foods on the table.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem smiled as she carefully slipped free, reverting to her true self as she set the final phase of her plan into motion. After a quick search of the apartment she found the women's transformation pens and begain corrupting the tools with dark energy and venom, all while whispering in the couple's ears of all pleasure they had felt when raping her, how darkness was in their nature and of how mush they'd love to share this pleasure and darkness with the others.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder Slut skipped off in glee as she went to apply plenty of makeup, while Black Canary struggled to resist. But as she stared at the jewel a hunger began gnawing at her, growing greater with each word she heard. The moment she was freed she all but flung herself at the table and began devouring everything within reach.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((What should I have them do next? Wake up and use their pens? Or should I finish up with Black Canary and Wonder Slut and we go to Bleach?))

--------------

Alex laughed and made a camera appear in his hands. "Smile!" Alex took several humiliating pictures of the once proud superheroine fattening herself up. He also had pictures focusing on her ass and tits, wanting to see them grow. "Keep eating, slut! Whore! This is where women like you belong! Not fighting crime, but making yourselves sexy for your man!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
((Both I guess? ^.^'))
---------------------------------

Canary wanted to argue, to tell Alex otherwise but she just couldn't stop stuffing herself long enough. Even as her tits and ass swelled to beachball proportions.

Meanwhile Wonder Slut returned to show of her new makeup. http://socialiteworld.com/wp-content/upl...d-eyes.jpg
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
When the food was finally gone, Alex smiled and nodded. "Very good, sluts," he said to both of his sluts. He looked at Black Canary as an idea hit him. He used his powers to change the world, and soon cameras were everywhere. A large, black dildo appeared in front of both Black Canary and Wonder Slut, and behind them. They were attached to machines. One of the cocks stuffed itself into BC's mouth, as the cameras zoomed in.

"These cameras are going to every villain and hero in the universe. Wonder Woman, tell everyone in the universe where a woman's place is and how you're a slut. Then suck the cock in front of you!"
"A woman's place is on her knees unless a man says otherwise!" Wonder Slut squealed as she easily deep throated the big dildo in front of her, while Black Swallow ((Lol! >XD)) hungrily suckled on hers as if she were nursing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem smiled as she reached her destination "He should be here ver soon, but I'll be ready by then." the villainess giggled as she she dissapeared to work on her surprise.

((>:3))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled at the two and waved goodbye. "Master has work elsewhere, babes. Entertain your audience while I'm gone." The other dildos shoved themselves into Black Swallow and Wonder Slut's asses and pussies, as the master left to meet up with Salem.
Salem was nowhere to be seen, but at the intended meeting spot were a pair of expensive looking chairs and a small table piled with food and wine. In the center of it all was a low hanging balloon with a note from the missing woman reading
"Sorry Kingy dear, there's something I just HAD to do real quick. Enjoy yourself for now, be back soon!
~Love Salem~"
and was sealed with a rainbow kiss.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex blushed at the sight of the kiss and he smiled. He sat down on one of the chairs and picked up a spoon. He tried some of the food, nodding his head as he chewed. "Where is that girl?" He wondered with a full mouth.