Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem was torn between frightened whimpers and mewls of pleasure, helpless as the two elder senshi played with her body. She moaned as their experienced hands quickly forced her young body to react.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay master." the bubbly ex-amazoness giggled as she gave Alex another hug and pranced over to her former comrade "Wo-Wonder Woman?..wha-what happened?"

"Sorry Black Canary but master told me to do this." she giggled in apology before bringing her hand down hard on the back of Canary's head, then she lifted up her beaten friend and tossed her over her shoulder. Setting out to like a good girl find someplace more private like her master said.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((Mistress?))

Alex would go with the two, and the two would soon arrive at Black Carny's home. "Quite a nice brothel, you have here, Slut. Wonder Slut, put her down and come give me a kiss!"

---------------

The two Sailor Scouts continued to kiss and lick the slut's body, before Uranus asked, "Who do you want at your pussy, slut? Me? Or Neptune?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Ah sorry, force of habit. ^_^'))

Wonder Slut all but dropped Black Canary as she jumped Alex and kissed him deeply, eagerly slipping her tongue past his lips to explore him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem whimpered and shook like a leaf as she looked up at them "N-no...p-please!" she pleaded, struggling in vain to escape her stronger captors.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex kissed back, one hand on her ass, the other on her breast. His tongue fought with hers, and soon dominated it, as he spanked her. He pulled out of the kiss and licked his lips. "Tell me, Wonder Slut. Where is a woman's place in life?"

-----------

Uranus suddenly slapped the girl's face, and they both spat on her. "We asked you a question," Neptune moaned, before grabbing the girl and kissing her, as Uranus went down and sucked on her tits. "Mmm...Such big tits..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Wherever the man tells her it is?" She replied with a cute smile, her emptied brain leaving her little more than a naive slutty girlfriend type.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem sniffled and began crying as she tried to squirm free "P-pl-please l-let me go!D-do-don't do th-this, I-I d-don't wanna be r-ru-ruined for m-marriage!" she pleaded as her struggles knocked over some bottles, spilling their venom enhanced contents all over the three senshi.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled and patted her head. "Very good! You may kiss my cheek," he said, as a reward. He then looked at Black Canary and smiled. "Wonder Slut, be a dear, and dress up the little birdy. Make her look nice and slutty. Maybe put some sluttier clothes on her." Alex stopped and cast a spell on Wonder Slut. Every time she giggled now, her breast would grow.

-------------

The two girls lost it. They forced Salem down and Uranus sat on her face, forcing the girl to give oral. Neptune, on the other hand, serviced Salem's cunt, licking and sucking on her little clit and sticking her tongue into the pussy.
"Of course master, anything you want." Wonder Slut giggled, unaware of her swelling breasts as she started carrying Canary away "Any preferences to her outfit? A fetish maybe?"

Couldn't resist the pleasure she was feeling as Naptune's practiced tongue forced louder and louder moans from her mouth, with timidly went to work on Uranus's sex as she tried to mimic Neptune's technique.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"For one thing, make sure she's gagged. As for preferences...Bright colors for her makeup. Hm...Make her little like a burlesque dancer!" Alex laughed.

--------------

"Ah...Yes...You've done this before, you dirty, dirty slut!" Uranus moaned, moving her fingers through the bitch's hair. Neptune kept licking away, now using one of her fingers to add more pleasure to the bitch.
"Yes master." Wonder Slut giggled as she carried Canary and her own expanding breasts inside for the desired costume change.

Salem blushed deeply and shook her head "N-n-no! I-I've nev-ooohhh!" words words were cut to moans as she felt skilled fingers playing with her most sensitive of places.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex chuckled and used his powers to make a large table. He then used his powers to create various junk foods, including cake, hamburgers, and other fattening foods. He then waited for Wonder Woman and Black Canary to hurry down, taking off his clothes until he was only in his boxers.

-------------------

"Ahhh!" Uranus moaned, spraying Salem's face with her cum. As she did, Neptune worked twice as hard to make her little bitch cum, using multiple digits and her tongue.