Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem moaned and whimpered cutely as Neptune violated her young frail body, helpless as she was she could do little more than look up at Uranus with pleading eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canary was surprised as she felt his lips on hers, but quickly replied by trying to punch the mad man in the face.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Uranus ran over to the two and forced them apart. She tried to form sentences, but all she could say was, "W-what...?" She looked at Neptune, as the blue haired girl's eyes began to tear up.

"I...Haruka..."

"Just...Just go to our room! I'll be there in a minute..." Neptune ran out, crying. She grabbed a towel on her way out. Uranus looked at Salem, and then to the ground, blushing, trying to ignore the sweet scent in the air. "Salem...I...I'm so sorry..."

--------------

Alex dodged the punch, licking his lips, before he got out his hypnotizing crystal. He held it in front of Canary's face as he tried to grab her head, aiming her eyes at the crystal. He tried to use its power over her. "Obey me...Love me, your master....Fall into a trance..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem wrapped her arms tightly around Uranus, pressing to the blonde senshi in a trembling hug "I-I-I..I just..." she whimpered as she burred her face to Uranus's chest. She couldn't wait to see just what else she could do to these poor women tonight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canary jerked out of his grip and lept back from Alex, but still her eyes drifted to the gem in his hand "What is...what are...what..." the jewel was starting to afect her, though slower than normal as she continued to try and resist. Meanwhile Wonder Woman had made her reappearence and was flying at Alex from his right "Release her from your dark magics vile beast!"

((I've been getting Uranus and Neptune mixed up haven't I?))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((Maybe. Uranus is the blond, Neptune is the teal colored one))

Alex glared at Wonder Woman and threw the jewel in the air. He then gave Black Canary a swift kick to the stomach, hoping it would knock her out, or at the very least, to the ground. He then grabbed the jewel and ran at Wonder Woman, using his powers to increase his strength. He tried to restrain her and use the gem on her. "Obey!"

-------------

Uranus blushed as she felt the girl snuggle into her bosom. She tried to resist, but...surely she couldn't leave the poor girl at her time of need. Uranus kissed the girl's head, and stroked her body, keeping her head in between her tits. "There, there...I'm here."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Wonder Woman was held at bay for now, but she was even harder to control Than Canary, who still lay gasping on the ground from the one two combo of the crystal and the kick.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem sighed as she relaxed into Uranus, the helpless girl taking comfort in the older woman's touch. Innocently trusting this senshi not to give into temptation like the last.

((Thought so.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex struggled with the raven haired amazon, before an idea came to mind. He needed to help his gem destroy Wonder Woman's resistance. Alex suddenly slammed his knee into the groin of Wonder Woman, hoping it would stun her. If it did, he used his super strength to grab the piece of armor that covered the amazon's tits and ripped it off. "OBEY!" He roared, using one hand to grab one of her boobs.

--------------

"I don't know what came over Neptune...To hurt a...beautiful...sweet....perfect young woman..." Uranus whispered, gently kissing the girl's ear. "But I can promise you, I won't let her hurt you...again..." she said, slowly sticking her tongue out to lick the side of Salem's ear.
That was it. As she rushed to cover her chest Wonder Woman lost her focus for a moment, and that was all the opening Alex needed to catch her "Y...ye-yes ma-master..." she muttered as she slumped in defeat.

Salem let out a cute little eep at the licking, her small nude body shuddering against Uranus's "U...Uranus?" she asked with quiet innocence. As if she didn't know what was happening.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled at the opening and he began to mold her mind. "Wonder Woman...You have always been a symbol of feminism and strength. Girls look up to you. You're a symbol. Not any more. From now on, you're going to be the opposite. You will hate feminism. You will believe a woman's natural place is serving a man. You will wear lots of makeup. You will be a bimbo, instead of a superheroine. Instead of fighting evil, you'll be fighting superheroines who don't know their place. You love me, your master, the most. You are my slutty, horny, slave. Obey me...and awaken," he ordered.

---------------

"Shh...I'm not going to hurt you. Its going to be okay..." Uranus whispered, one hand playing with the silver hairs on the girl's head, the other gently stroking her side, slowly moving to Salem's belly, and up to her cute bosom.
Wonder Woman stood there as Alex's words sunk in, his control removing all tension from her body as he bent her will "Yes master...huh? Oh! Hiya master! the former amazoness chirped in a cute bubbly way as she woke from her trance, wrapping Alex in a hug while Canary picked herself up.

Salem whimpered meekly but offered little resistance, doing little more than moan and shiver at the experienced touch of the woman that held her "B-but...wait...p-please-Ahn!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled and hugged the super strong ex-heroine back. "Hello, my dear." He enjoyed the hug for a bit, looking at her glorious tits, before saying, "Black Canary is getting up. Go over to her, and knock her out. Then, take her and me somewhere private," he ordered.

---------------

"I...I can't. I need..."

Uranus was silenced by the sound of the door opening. There Neptune stood, her hand over her mouth in shock. The two lovers stared at each other, before the teal haired scout swayed herself over. Silently, the two lovers began to dominate the girl together. Neptune grabbed Salem's chin and forced her into a kiss as Uranus groped the dark skinned girl's ass.