Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 7
Why not just make a single thread about this, instead of making a new thread for every single episode?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
It helps us keep interested with the storyline, but I can see where you're getting at. Maybe we should stop if it gets to 10 episodes.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(08-21-2010 11:11 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: It helps us keep interested with the storyline, but I can see where you're getting at. Maybe we should stop if it gets to 10 episodes.

I don't see why.

Other Digimon fansites create topics for every episode, so why not the adult ones?
[Image: signature.png]
Makes perfect sense. I could combine old topics if they start to clutter up the forum probably.
YES! OMGXDBBQ DORULUMON!

Finally, we get some backstory I can work with! I watched the subs today and I loved every moment...I thought the "Cutemon" story was kinda cute and Dorulumon just wanting to be left alone but also having a conscious at the same time. Maybe he regrets being part of the Bagura Army and doesn't want to hurt anyone with his involvement. I swear, his horn attack is just about as badass as Marcus' "fist" attacks though I get they were meant to be "EPIC" everytime he preformed the "legendary fist of pawnage" upon every Digimon known to man.

Taiki/Dorulumon for life...with Cutemon hanging on the tail, watching and getting pointers.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Haha, I loooved that rear-shot in your siggy! I paused the episode there just to swoon. X3

Dorulumon seems to be really strong though, huh? Is he a champion level? He made DeathMeramon (Wasn't he SkullMeramon?) retreat after just attacking him once! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I noticed they gave us a lot of rear shots with Dorulumon. In fact, Taiki seems to like walking BEHIND Dorulumon a lot. Don't blame em' really.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
He must like the view! X3 Or he's just not comfortable walking in front of a digimon with a drill on his head. XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, maybe Dorulumon was like Madleomon and used to temporaly power up killing other Digimon, thats why DeathMeramon/SkullMeramon decided to retreat. Another chance is that he knew that if they stayed Taiki was goona to digicross with Dorulumon... something they later did anyway...
(08-22-2010 06:25 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: He must like the view! X3 Or he's just not comfortable walking in front of a digimon with a drill on his head. XD
I don't think thats it, Dorulumon has a horn on his tail too.

Still, i'd like to know more about what Dorulumon's past was like in the Bagura Army...must've been hell.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds