Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 7
Welcome to the Volcano Zone, minna-san.

Just opened this thread discussion in advance for everybody's convenience. Feel free to speculate till the episode 7 proper showing, have fun, go nuts and discuss.

I am guessing this episode also marks the start of one of the Bagura big wigs finally stepping into the battle field to personally deal with Taiki-tachi once and for all.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It's been an interesting series so far.

I was particularly intrigued when Cutemon called out to Dorulumon and "he" fired his drill while xrosed. Sure it's X3's drill but that it was Dorulumon that triggered it seemingly.

Also Cutemon = guy, that was suprising.

It also seems that the Rare Star Sword will always have the red tip shout something random during xrossing.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
It says Cutemon's a guy? I didn't see it in the episode at all! XD Not totally unbelievable though, I actually saw him more as a guy than a girl. X3 Well, at least now we know Cutemon isn't useless and just used to attract girls to the show! That lil bugger can heal! ^ ^

Hehe! Hot spring fanservice! In one scene, I actually thought Taiki's thingy was showing for a split second! XD And Akari has nice legs. X3 Oh, and Zenjirou's "Akari you Pervert!!" Was hilarious!

Ah yes, the episode hints that Dorulumon has a connection to the Bagura army in the past, and the previews for the next episode makes it even more obvious!

Taiki never leaves people behind. Wow... more into the kid's abandonment issues! We never see his dad, so do you think his dad abandoned his mom and him or something?

My favorite highlight of the episode: When Shoutmon jealously reminds Taiki that he is his "number one digimon partner". It's so funny and cute! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Huh, so Taiki'll use the Agumon DigiMemory the next episode? Sweet. According to the preview it's gonna be a mob of them.

Also, I might've forgotten in all the twist but if Taiki's Xros Loader is on his belt, what is that device on his wrist then?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The bath scenes were definitely something of a fanservice at start, added with a dash of humor.

lol At Ancient Volcamon. Seems he's the only Bagura Magma Zone Enforcer who has funny quirks using Yukidarumon/Frigimon's technique to cool him down when he's mad and shouting onomatopoeias like Transformer's Warpath along the process.

Looks like Blue Meramon might be a redeemable chap before moving to Lake Zone.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
BlueMeramon also seems to know Dorulumon, so that might come into play in the next ep or two.
I had some time so me and a friend could watch it earlier now.

Nene's room, Awesome. Also, Kiriha's "My Taiki" picture is 801 kinds of hilarious. (look that up, it's a funny reference)

Hot Springs! Jijimon likes them much like all old characters.

The only girl we have is loli-like. Oh well. Guess it might not fit last year.

At least I can get around Pixiv now.

Ballistamon is in fact, a robot.

Ha. Starmons act like Blurs. Sucks for them.

So how many attacks does X2 have? 2 like normal?

The Red Starmon seems to say random things every time his sword is formed. This week it was Hot Springs Manjuu.
Manjuu were in last season once too.

Cutemon is a boy. And a healer.

Ancient Volcamon cools himself down. The Frigimon may be small but they may be melting away.

Shoutmon is jealous. Hilarious. Taiki. Launcher of a Thousand Ships.

Hey look, it's Prariemon, Bearmon, and Kotemon. Plus Gotsumon and Pumpkinmon.

Cutemon is a boy. Doesn't stop some of you pervs though.

BlueMeramon as the next main teammate?

And Agumons next week. Adventure brand Agus I think.
(08-20-2010 03:46 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And Agumons next week. Adventure brand Agus I think.

This. we can expect 01 Adobencha homage with Chika Sakamoto likely to reprise...Whatever Agumon/s will that be.
(08-19-2010 10:36 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Also, I might've forgotten in all the twist but if Taiki's Xros Loader is on his belt, what is that device on his wrist then?

It's a communication device, much like a walkie-talkie. All of team Xros Heart has them for communication during battle.

UnknownH Wrote:BlueMeramon as the next main teammate?

My thoughts exactly.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
What is about japaneses making pink mons dudes?