Join our server on Discord

Anime You Dislike (And why?)
The only thing I didn't like about Bobobo-Bobobobobo was that at the end of the final season, they stopped before he took on the last villain. I guess they were trying to make a joke about shows always ending on such dramatic showdowns, but it felt like a real "Fuck You" when it turns out it really was the final episode.

Other than that though, I really loved the wackiness of the whole series.

Hmmm, and since everyone's talking about DBZ, I'll just say this. I liked it as a kid. It was kind of dumb, but I found it entertaining. I don't hate it, but it did get really boring.

(08-25-2010 09:37 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Well Dragon Ball Z started the formula of ten minutes being several episodes, so everyone else just copied it.

Incidentally, that's exactly what drove me away. Near the end of the Planet Namek arc where Goku finally fights Frieza, the planet is set to blow up in about five minutes. Besides the fact that they had been fighting for like two episodes before that, it takes another three episodes before the planet actually blows up. Somebody do a finisher already!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm not sure but I think it was either Low Ratings or People in Japan complaining.

The anime of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (also known as Bo x 7 or Bo^7) started on 11th August 2003 and finished on 29th October 2005 because his broadcasting was cancelled due to associations of protect children was inform that Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo had much violence. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo's was replaced by a mecha anime called Gaiking, with more violence than Bo^7.

http://www.ginta.org/bobobo/anime_info.php
On Tvtropes, they had an article about that. An excuse could be that Frieza was referring to space minutes or something, not Earth minutes.

I didn't like Inuyasha after, say, the 10th episode. It became an exercise in extremely redundant redundancy in its most redundantly redundant form. The characters would narrate what happens that the viewer clearly saw. EVERY. LAST. ACTION. I got tired of it.

Ghost in the Shell, because there's not a third season (yet).

Sailor Moon, because every episode was just like the last. And the themes are so stereotypically Barbie-esque I started vomiting rainbows (I was painting with Acrylic at the time). It might have gotten better after X number of episodes, but I was only able to last until the end of the Death Tree saga. By then I didn't have to use the Acrylic paint anymore.

Ranma 1/2, because the characters could act so stupid at times just to keep a plot/secret moving. Read: Idiot Ball.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(08-26-2010 01:29 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Your CN still shows Naruto? They never finished it and Disney XD has it In America! Ha. But really, DXD has the sequel series.

I live in Latin America, maybe they dont show it anymore, been about a year and a halft since I stoped watching CN...
Oh. Right. Your CN experienced Network Decay differently then the Home Network. I've read about that.
(08-28-2010 01:57 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I'm not sure but I think it was either Low Ratings or People in Japan complaining.

The anime of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (also known as Bo x 7 or Bo^7) started on 11th August 2003 and finished on 29th October 2005 because his broadcasting was cancelled due to associations of protect children was inform that Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo had much violence. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo's was replaced by a mecha anime called Gaiking, with more violence than Bo^7.

http://www.ginta.org/bobobo/anime_info.php

Thanks for sharing that. There are definitely more violent animes than Bobobo, but I could buy Low Ratings as a reason. At least in the Mid-West, they never showed it again after that last episode unless they bumped it to an early morning slot like the Rave Master.

(08-28-2010 02:05 PM)Lost Wrote: On Tvtropes, they had an article about that. An excuse could be that Frieza was referring to space minutes or something, not Earth minutes.

I didn't like Inuyasha after, say, the 10th episode. It became an exercise in extremely redundant redundancy in its most redundantly redundant form. The characters would narrate what happens that the viewer clearly saw. EVERY. LAST. ACTION. I got tired of it.

Space minutes? How convenient... *facepalms*

Oh, and thanks for reminding me about Inuyasha. Goddamn, someone just kill Keiyo already. Oh wait, then the show would be over in only one season because there isn't some undead bitch around to muddle things up for both sides. XP
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
She did die. You do know the manga and anime ended a while ago. They animated the whole thing but Adult Swim hasn't said that they have the second half of the series yet.
i hate yu gi oh! the battles are crazy. popping out monster from the cards? wew.
Tokko. Horrible series with a plotline worse than Inuyasha and a cliffhanger ending.
Not like the manga was any better was it.
Opening was nice and different compared to the show though.
Reminds me a little of Monster. But that opening fit more. And was haunting.