Join our server on Discord

"Renamon is to blame."
Thanks for the comments, guys ^____^
The pic took me... uhhhh... about 5 days (including everything from "looking for references" up to "adding my sig"), but I had some other business to do while working on it.

My intention was to establish a point, of course. That's why I wasn't pissed or anything. But I noticed that the discussion was somehow moving away from my pics, so I quickly adjusted the spotlight again for a moment :D
Lol!

Nice work Neko..Hilarious, and right on the point.

=3
Man, great job on those pics mate.... Smart sense of humor there...

This pic is an immediate SAVE for me... :D

And the effects on the card are really good, especially the background of the card.... two thumbs up!!!
Where can I join that Anti Renamon movement? lol lol
SkyCroc Wrote:Where can I join that Anti Renamon movement? lol lol
*thwacks*
No Anti-Renamon movement! Look what it did to her! She's got fricken HOOVES already! lol
*pats poor scapegoatified [tm] Renamon*
Are you trying to tell us you have a thing for goats, Neko? ;)
Cool goat/rena mix. I like it, but I too am a raving rena fan,(and biyomon, and angewomon, and.....) ok I dont know were I was going with that, but back to the point. I don't really think renamon's to blame. I think the people are to blame as the have chosen to draw only her and not other digimon, as a result causing conlict and losing the host...(Uhg...What happened I passed out...
OMFG, you actually dug out the old Scapegoat Renamon I hinted at in Renzo's June-thread! :shock:

*gives you a cookie*

[Shameless plug]
You there! Go into Renzo's thread and review (or at least comment on) the numerous pictures that can be found in there! June, her family, and tons of colorizations (Shameless Plug 2: My most recent colorization is in there, too.)! NOW! I didn't come all the way back here to be greeted by nothing but silence! :P
[/Shameless plug]
Did you honestly think people would forget about you Neko? man you don't think too much of us do ya ;) lol.
At times like this, it makes me proud to realize that I have always been an Angewomon shipper. :P

Anyway, I remember seeing this before, but still, great pic. People are still complaining about this Rena stuff? And to think I was worried about things changing while I was out. lol