Join our server on Discord

"Renamon is to blame."
The entire "Renamon is to blame" movement has left quite an impression, it even made me create something (using various sources and references). This is what all those "Anti-Renamon?" or "Why are they leaving?" threads made me do.
Enjoy. Or not. Flame me if you like, but I really really couldn't help myself. I just had to do it, and now I like it.

Click on the pictures for a larger version
[Image: blame_t.jpg] [Image: blamecard_t.jpg]
you're idea is not bad Neko.
Good artwork ^^

to Renamon:

Giving Renamon all the fault is easy but wrong.

People say there are too much Renamon, then nobody forces them to look in the Renamon topics. She is a very popular female Digimon, like Flamedramon as male Digimon.

Why is she hated now? Only because pepoles like her?
The thing was that there are WAY TOO MUCH people who digs Renamon pr0n, they forget about the other female digimons like Angewomon, LadyDevimon and others that are good too, the thing is:

people draw thing else to renamon and they get forgotten, so in otherways: "you didn't drew Renamon, so FUCK off"(sorry about the swearing)

people draw renamon and get recognized, so in otherways: "you drew renamon, you are our god"

People tend to get ignored, yup, too bad that there was not a balance stablished before, i see people that had potential go away, but why?
because they didn't drew Renamon.

so, don't blame Renamon, blame the renafreaks that don't like other female digimons.

For me Angewomon and LadyDevimon are hot^^

Those where my two cents, thank you and good bye.
thats a good idea Klest, why dont ya draw a LadyDevimon and i'll color it up.

AngeWomon is cool too. :P
Uhhhhhhhhh excuse me please... but... this was originally supposed to be a thread about my two pictures... ^^;;;
Oh.. lol neko. The pics did make a point so.. thats what the topic moved to. Other than that... LMAO!!!! Scapegoat.. heh heh. How long did this take ya to do?
Cute use of goat/fox hybrids!
KAWAII!
me lubs, nice work! i personaly dont think that she is to blame. i'm a Rena fan so my raving insanity should subside in a moment and i can be seriouse.

lets wait for that moment :P

Ryoku
Sorry Nekodramon, i feel ashamed about that, i thought you where stablishing a point, so i started to say my point of view.

And that card is very well made, congratz^^

Outlaw Thorn: i will sketch a LadyDevimon, and you will color it^^
but first, i need a good reference pic.
can you tell me where can i find one?
didn't know Renamon can cause a rebellion

Biyomon:aww man

Gatomon:damn

*both digimon go and protest against Renamon*