Join our server on Discord

Psycho Backlasher
Always lots of masturbation going on, hm~?? ^ ^ Glad to have ya back. :3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Ditto. Cool Hope things were going smooth on your side.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Welcome back. And you know the rule. Not Touching. Not unless you had girl parts. But really, welcome back nutjob.
Welcome back! We have lots of things to do together. Please continue our RP session! XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiya! Welcome back, Ray!

Crimson: Careful not to whiz on the electric fence. I had it put in to keep the rats at bay.

*giant man-eating rats roar with fury as they try to rip apart the fence*

Crimson: I'm sure it will hold. *gives a cheesy thumbs up* So, want some pie now that you're back? *pulls away a small curtain revealing a tasty pie*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mop at the ready, Boss! *Sighs* Clean up duty~ It's good to be home! *Accidentally spilling jars of white mystery fluid as he mops*

Maaaatty! X3 Good to be b-ACK! Misatooo! *huggles* The other Ray so misses you too! And so did I! ^ ^

WHO BE NIBBLIN' ON MEH!? I have type sixty four diabetes! :3 My blood is sweeter then Kool-Aid! *Nibbles Asmodeus back* :3

Yesh, lots and lots of masturbatory activities were had! There was a festival of fapping going on in my room! X3 HOW BOUT JOO, MASQ!? Have you fapped ferociously lately!?

D'aaaw, thanks SnK! Things are slooowly smoothing down here, not exactly like a baby's bottom, but more like a prepubescent boy with some pimples! ^ ^

But I do have girl parts, Mr. H! *Holds up bucket of bloody, meat-like substances* I harvested them meself! Can I touch you now? X3

Faaaiz! I missed oo! *glomps* I missed roleplaying with joo! I shall get back to it ASAP! *kicks school bag* Real life can be a whore sometimes, a big, smelly old disease-ridden whore with a heart of gold! XD

*Eyes widen and shimmer gratuitously at the sight of pie* Piiie! Oh Crimson, it's beautiful! YES! YES, I WILL marry you~! Let us be wed immediately!

Prowl: Woah woah- WOAH!! He just offered you some pie! You don't have to get weird on him!

But Proooowl! In my culture, being offered a pastry of sublime, edible pie-ness is the equivalent of being given an engagement ring, a dowry, AND a virgin sacrifice all at the same time! While having sex! Yes, lots of sex! Are you making fun of seven thousand years of my heritage!?

Prowl: N-no! But... Really?

-No. But hey, pie! Thanks Crim! *noms pie*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I prefer them attached to where they were. Much easier.
Ummm, well....yes. I have to say I have been fapping quite a bit lately. ^ ^;; Too much time on my hands, I guess~~ Thanks for asking. XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA