Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 6
Haha, oh yeah! I nearly forgot about that! X3 My faith in anime has been shattered by a certain pain in the mind called "Katanagatari".
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Also, I have a rather ludicrous theory about Digimon Levels and Shoutmon.

Sure, Shoutmon is a Rookie, but we witnessed how he managed to stop higher forms like Orochimon etc. on his own strength alone.

Probably he's a unique Rookie, whose strength is beyond the threshold of an average Child Digimon's. Like Lucemon and Arkadimon, they're both Rookies, but they can hurt and dispatch higher forms, even Megas. Maybe Shoutmon's similar in case with the mentioned two, albeit he's weaker compared to them.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Actually, that doesn't sound so ludicrous at all! X3 Some rookies are just really powerful!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It's not ludicrous to you because you've done more than one overpowered rookie before, dude!

Whatever happened to the Fresh/In-Training laughable Bubble attacks?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In Tamers rookies where strong, but that was because evolucion was sealed so most Digimon got stronger and stronger but didnt evolve. Shoutmon excuse is that he has been "reborn" and because of that he got a power bost. Besides as his design implies, he is based in Zeromaru (And Guilmon), so he has to be strong...
(08-18-2010 11:10 AM)SnK Wrote: Also, I have a rather ludicrous theory about Digimon Levels and Shoutmon.

Sure, Shoutmon is a Rookie, but we witnessed how he managed to stop higher forms like Orochimon etc. on his own strength alone.

Probably he's a unique Rookie, whose strength is beyond the threshold of an average Child Digimon's. Like Lucemon and Arkadimon, they're both Rookies, but they can hurt and dispatch higher forms, even Megas. Maybe Shoutmon's similar in case with the mentioned two, albeit he's weaker compared to them.

Well done. You have me convinced.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade